“yum”

Anglins Fishing Pier
Reviewed December 8, 2014

delicious food on the beautiful deck! good service, tons of people and a very relaxing atmosphere. Social, beach front with great views.

All reviews
"benches"
in 12 reviews
"florida"

Reviewed December 3, 2014

I just moved to the area. Stopped off to look at the pier and was approached by a man who very rudely told me by grabbing my shoulder and pretty much escorting me out that I didn't pay. I then said I'm sorry I didn't see a sign which I did not. How much are the fees etc etc..Regardless I asked how much and was treated as if I wasn't going to pay. I asked to speak with the manager and was told by the man I am the manager and he was insulting me and laughing with staff. I left because I was very disgusted by this whole incident and drove further down to pompino beach peir which is much nicer. Not to mention free! I will never visit this place again!! Warning I am not alone I read other reviews of the managers behavior and the staff in general. Don't waste your time.

3  Thank Lasttoknow
Reviewed October 23, 2014

I like piers, even though I don't fish from them. I enjoy walking to the far end of a pier and watching the fishermen with their lines in the water. It's interesting to see what they're catching. And I like being out over the water. This pier is average, nothing special, but still worth visiting. I've had breakfast at the restaurant on the near end of the pier. The food was okay. The service ranged from okay to above average. I didn't come for the food, of course. As for a beach view, that is attainable from public benches near the pier.

Parking will cost you a few bucks if you dine and stroll along the pier. My rating is actually a 3 1/2.

Reviewed October 20, 2014

good drinks, good food, relaxing music, nice beach atmosphere and cool breeze, good service...no complaints