“breath taking views”

pompano
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“breath taking views”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

great place to watch real fisherman help strangers catch fish we
ate at the beach cafe and enjoyed the walk and we loved the views

Visited September 2012

• Finnish first
Pompano Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Good fishing experience and a romantic walk”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

$3 to get in ( I think a bit much, since pompano beach pier is bigger and FREE). I guess for a little area like LBTS, its worth while to check it out.

Visited August 2012
Lauderdale by the Sea
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Incredible small town oceanfront palce for good food”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went to Anglins Pier on Sunday for breakfast with a small group. Our server Fiora (I think) was darling. We sat looking over the beautiful ocean and had delicious fresh squeezed orang juice and simply delish breakfast items. The spinach, feta and tomato omlet was my choice and it was excellent. Service was good and prompt and prices were fair. This restaurant is owned by a greek family and features some greek leaning items, humas for breakfast anyone? ALso they boast as being "green" so every little bit helps. After breakfast take a walk dow the pier to watch locals and tourists alike fishing on rented rods. All in all a lovely morning! We will be back!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Juliebythesea
Ft lauderdale
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worst customer service ever.”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Hello, My name is Jesse and I visited commercial pier in FT Lauderdale and had a very disheartening experience. I was with my two year old son and he had to go "potty" so I asked one of the workers at the pier. They gave us a key for the men's room. To my surprise when I exited a man who later I found out runs the pier started screaming at me and my 2yr old son about using the bathroom. He said it was for customers only, not the public. I offered to mop any sand that was left on the floor and he started cursing at me and my "2 year old" and told us to get out before he calls the cops because we were on private property. I can tell you that I will never visit this place again. Just wanted to inform you of this before anymore of your readers are subjected to such behavior. Thank you for your time.
Jesse (surfer and dad).

Visited July 2012
1 Thank JesseDuffy
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Paradise”
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

I went to this pier many times as I used to be a resident of Fort Lauderdale FL. The ocean is beautiful and vast. I spent many days on the beach near by, which is not crowded up by tons of tourists. This place is a genuine oasis paradise.

1 Thank tinky1242013