“Great team”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Paris
“Great team”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Granted, there is nothing very exciting about breakfast at DD. Except for the fact that the team at their Sea Ranch Lakes branch are just great. Efficient happy girls, which is exactly what I want to start my morning with. Well done.

Toronto, Canada
“Horrible coffee. Just close already!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Maybe it`s just me, but Dunkin Donuts coffee just taste`s horrible. I had to throw mine out and go find a Starbucks! My wife also threw out her tea becaus it too was gross. Lipton tea....not good. Canadians....bring tea bags when you come to Ft. Lauderdale!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank robinhood38
Moraga, California
“Vacation means donuts every morning!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love Dunkin Donuts. Just wish they wouldn't allow smoking within a certain number of feet of the store. You can't sit outside and enjoy with all the second hand smoke and smokers out there.gross

Visited April 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have been to Dunkin' Donuts in many different cities but I was particulary impressed with this one. The staff was fast and efficent. I was waiting behind one person in line to order, and while I was waiting the barista girl asked me if I wanted coffee and then made my drink so it was all ready and I just had to pay. For a medium iced coffee and 1 donut, the total cost was $3.20. I thought that was very cheap, but also very delicious!

• Visited April 2013
Marion, Ohio, United States
“Very nice breakfast/coffee option to hotel guests nearby”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed in a hotel resort about 600 feet away from this establishment. We were very happy there was a DD so close so that we had a convenient option for coffee in the morning. We stayed in this Ft. Lauderdale neighborhood for 4 days & came to DD every single one of those mornings. Everything was great!

The only thing that I have to complain about are ALL of the employees. They ALL seemed very unhappy to even be there. They were not helpful, they were rude, seemed like they were annoyed by different customers, and were all lazy. No one seemed to be the leader. Trash out front on all 4 days we visited was always overflowing. If this place could clean up its employees (& stop the inappropriate employee to employee conversations), it could be a great treat in the Galt Ocean Mile.

• Visited February 2013