“Seafood Excellence”
Review of Frenchy's Table

Frenchy's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Frenchy's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sea Grape
Description: FRENCHY'S Table is One of Broward Counties "Top 10"seafood restaurants featuring the finest in locally caught seafood along with organically grown produce daily specials are based upon freshness and availability by acclaimed Chef Edith B and his talented staff. Along with New owner have added there signature touches to the menu as well as the ambiance.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Superb Experience in this small ( about 10 tables) , upscale restaurant in a Lauderdale by the Sea . Sea offers a pre fixe menu including an appetizer, main course and dessert. The wine list was not huge, but had a decent selection of wines at various price levels. Surprisingly there was not one rose not he menu, but we selected an excellent Pinot Grigio. Our appetizers were nicely presented ( arugula salad and a fish dip) along with bread and olive oil for dipping. The main courses were superb, the scallops and grouper. Both dishes were served with a beautiful presentation of fresh vegetables that looked like a work of art ( and great tasting). Service was professional, efficient and friendly throughout the entire meal. We usually don't order dessert but since it was "included" we decided to try one... The BEST peach cobbler ever ,served warm with cinnamon ice cream ( enough for 2-3 people ! ). We took our second dessert home , the peanut butter pie w a chocolate crust. That was real treat as well... Tasted more like a peanut butter mousse. Sea is very close to the ocean/pier, so you can take a nice stroll down to the beach after dinner. Don't be discouraged by the current renovation in the front lot... There is plenty of parking on the street, rear of restaurant or near the public lots ( which are all free during the renovation in the area ). The dining area got a bit noisy when all tables were taken, but the food and service were exceptional. Outdoor tables will be available again after the construction. Go to SEA ! On a final note , they were offering several meat dishes as well, all of which sounded excellent.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food was incredible. Not a lot to choose from but the cook is obviously very confident and talented. Whatever you choose, you'll probably be super satisfied. I can't remember a better meal anywhere and we've eaten at some of the finest restaurants all over the world.

The down side is that you can't talk with your own company being that the acoustics are probably the worse I've ever experienced. I feel sorry for the waiters who have to yell and get real close to you to communicate. It's a very small place with no curtains, walls or furniture to absorb the sound. Kind of like eating in a bathroom. I had a ringing (tinnitus) in my ears when I went to bed which drove me crazy. If these guys were either to work hard on redecorating or relocate, it would be an absolute 5 star place IMAO.

If you go, and you should, bring earplugs.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Best food I've had in South Florida! And inexpensive too. But - it was too noisy, we could hardly talk. My ears are ringing now... And the personnel was extremely fast at removing plates. Suddenly all the plates except for mine and even some glasses had disappeared from the table, while I was still eating! Not what I had expected from such a nice place. It made me feel stressed out.
The servers also consistently forgot who had ordered what, so we hade to shuffle our dishes around. Nothing big, but a little lazy, I think. The restaurant is too small and should put some money in better chairs and tables.
We will be back for sure - but for take out. The noise level is unfortunately unbearable.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Tiny storefront restaurant with great seafood. A little noisy bc of a table of six girls but the food more than made up for it. prices very reasonable bc the entree includes an appetizer and dessert. Had the best Mushroom Bisque soup followed by Rare tuna with vegetables witch was a great presentation. Key lime for dessert. Wife had mixed salad followed ny crab crusted Mahi and Peanut butter and choc cake. Service is great and I think they will grow out or expand in near future. Worth the inconvenience due to construction in area.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have wanted to go to SEA for awhile and I wish I had gone sooner. I was accompanied by a past California restaurant consultant, which always makes it a little scary, as it was my suggestion, me, a past concierge. Well, we were both blown away. The service was excellent, the food superb, with an out of the way quaint location, less than a mile from the beach. My friend say's he always judges the entree, first, by the preparation of the veggies, hummmm who would have thought. They were prepared perfectly. The menu is created by Chef Tony Sindaco, check out the website for some visual excellence. www.seatherestaurant.com I ordered the snapper encrusted in Dijon, I can not begin to tell you how tasty it was, melted in my mouth. My friend had the braised grouper which was excellent as well. Dessert was black and white creme brulee, perfection with the chocolate twist. As we were the last guests left, lol, very relaxing, Chef Tony sent us over a slice of his famous "whiskey cake" YUM, to much food for me, but all perfect. The menu is a all inclusive menu, the entree includes 3 courses, again, check out the website for a sampling of prices, hours of operations and beautiful visual display of what to expect. MAKE RESERVATIONS, this is a very small place. OF COURSE my friend brought a fabulous wine of his own, fair uncorking charge, (which is free on Mondays). Wine list is available as well. We both felt the price was extremely fair for the 3 courses, around $38.00. LOVE< LOVE>LOVE, hope you do as well. Commercial Blvd shopping and business area near Lauderdale by the Sea is under massive construction. Don't let that stop you from going, just park behind the strip shopping area, (north), and enter through the back door. Enjoy!!!!