“I think I'm addicted”
Review of BurgerFi

BurgerFi
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Your local BurgerFi isn’t some industrialized fast food giant. They were started in a gourmet kitchen, by gourmet Chefs. Not knowing fast food, the back of the house is built to be less burger joint, more five-star restaurant. When they needed a sauce, the Chefs didn’t call a food supplier. They started chopping. Mixing. Cooking. Making better choices. BurgerFi is better to people: serving only the finest natural, certified angus burgers, dogs, hand-cut fries, frozen custard, craft beer, wine and more. They’re better to the environment: each location is built to environmentally sustainable best practices and includes earth-friendly elements. And, they’re better to animals: sourcing from one of the best ranches in the country. Where cattle roam free. Breathe mountain air. Eat grass and are treated humanely. BurgerFi never waivers from this high standard. This doesn't come easy. Certainly not cheap. Truth is there are simpler ways to put a burger on a bun. But, they're not better.
Baltimore, Maryland
“I think I'm addicted”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My wife and I found this place on our first day and loved the burgers. The burgers were moist, covered with delicious cheese and really hit the spot. The fries seemed fresh and were equally delicious. I like that you can eat outside under a covering. We enjoyed it so much we went back a day later!

• Visited April 2014

• Finnish first
Palos Hills, Illinois
“FOOD IS EXCELLENT, SERVICE--NOT SO MUCH”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The food at this location is outstanding! However, it takes FOREVER to receive your food. We order 3 cheeseburgers and waited almost 25 minutes for the food. There are several workers just standing around, not working. The restaurant was not very busy. So, although the food is very good, I don't know if I would go back based on the service. Also, they give you a pager, but the pager never goes off, you have to go and check at the counter : (

Calgary, Canada
“Restaurants”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

They have good food,but a very confusing service area for a first time visitor. Good selection, but we forgot about the frozen custard. Maybe next time.

Visited March 2014
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Our family favorite burgers!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

When you know your 5 year old granddaughter will finish her entire meal, you know this is a place you must take her! Our family loves burgerFi burgers, fries and onion rings, chocolate milk shake is delicious! They also have beer and wine. Nice atmosphere close to the beach, nice place for family and friends!

Chicago, Illinois
“Good Burger, beachy atmosphere”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I was looking for a quick meal while visiting Lauderdale-by-the-Sea and found BurgerFi by accident. I had not heard of BurgerFi prior to my visit, and after eating there I would easily eat there again, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good burger and fries. The only negative was the wait time for my meal