“Good place for a burger”
Review of BurgerFi

BurgerFi
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Your local BurgerFi isn’t some industrialized fast food giant. They were started in a gourmet kitchen, by gourmet Chefs. Not knowing fast food, the back of the house is built to be less burger joint, more five-star restaurant. When they needed a sauce, the Chefs didn’t call a food supplier. They started chopping. Mixing. Cooking. Making better choices. BurgerFi is better to people: serving only the finest natural, certified angus burgers, dogs, hand-cut fries, frozen custard, craft beer, wine and more. They’re better to the environment: each location is built to environmentally sustainable best practices and includes earth-friendly elements. And, they’re better to animals: sourcing from one of the best ranches in the country. Where cattle roam free. Breathe mountain air. Eat grass and are treated humanely. BurgerFi never waivers from this high standard. This doesn't come easy. Certainly not cheap. Truth is there are simpler ways to put a burger on a bun. But, they're not better.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

BurgerFi isiIn a convenient location with excellent food! We stopped in after walking by and were glad we did. Good mix of families, tourists and business people.

There are newer reviews for BurgerFi

Reviewed June 11, 2013

It's a nice place, nice location, food is healthier, more organic and different for a change.
Get the double cheese burger with Bacon. :-)

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've never eaten here (I don't really eat hamburgers and they have no chicken sandwich option) but I just had to throw my two-cents in about their ice cream (+custard). This is one of my go-to spots when I want a milkshake/ I'm not feeling well enough to eat / I'm so hungover I can't hold anything down. I get a chocolate milkshake with a real banana blended in (I call it a monkey shake). It's so rich and creamy and the chill + nutrients of the banana really hits the spot!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Everyone in my party had great burgers & the fries were a hit. nice concept. i would go back. I wanted to try the quinoa burger- which looked awesome, but it had mushrooms & I have an allergy - luckily the fries were yummy

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Lots of choices and great atmosphere. Great for lunch. Cool soda machines with tons of unique soda flavors. On ocean drive so lots of traffic when walking to restaurant.