All reviews busy street pool area private patio coffee maker grocery store within walking distance fort lauderdale two double beds palm trees dunkin donuts staff was very friendly and helpful short walk bars and restaurants small pool beach towels cleaning staff great beach
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2017

Plaisant and adorable suite, is a home with personal back yard feel.Great beach in less than 5mn away. If you attracted to impersonal and cold feel of gigantic hotel,this place is not for you. Great for family and couples in search for quite and relaxing place. The beach is well kept and clean. The staff very helpful, access to bars and restaurants. We loved the place

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed July 25, 2017

I was with my sister and her husband. If you travel with children its location is wonderful because the place is so quiet, beach is near and swimming pool is littles and clean. I recommend it, it's a family hotel. Their rooms are wide.

Date of stay: July 2017
2  Thank Maribel B
Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

This place is cute and really ideal especially considering how affordable it is however my sister, friend and I stayed 3 nights and not once was our room cleaned or garbage taken out. Not impressed by that aspect. The pool is cute and clean and I love that beach towels, beach umbrellas, and beach chairs are made available to you; those are definite pluses. The staff is nice and the room was a nice size but I just couldn't believe no one cleaned our room or came to take out the garbage. Also, there is absolutely no shuttle service made available through this motel for airport service. You need to either rent a car or take a taxi. I would probably stay again because the price is so good but this place should really ensure that they clean the rooms everyday.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank Stacey312
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

This is a great little hotel! We stayed in room 210. And it was perfect for my husband and I. I would say if your coming with a family get one of their bigger rooms. They have beach chairs and umbrellas to use if needed. I was skeptical of staying here because of some of the reviews. I'm glad we chose this hotel. Everything I could want and more!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kalab N Melissa P
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I loved this place very quiet and close to the beach. The room itself was spotless very clean. Very family oriented and the staff was very nice and helpful. Would recommend anyone going to the area to stay. Will be returning.

Date of stay: May 2017