“Relaxing & Quiet”

Best Florida Resort
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Well maintained with lovely garden. Nice to sit by the pool and beach not far away. Manager on sight and most helpful. Clean rooms and quiet at night which serves me well. Good value and close to restaurants and attractions.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Mary O

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I absolutely enjoyed my stay at the Best Florida Resort. Upon my arrival I couldn't help but be impressed by the lush and romantic ambiance of the courtyard. At night the space is reminiscent of an island getaway. It was beautiful! The room was clean which is of the upmost importance to me. I also loved the the fact that the beach was within walking distance as was the shopping area. The only challenges were as follows... the room had a very damp feel to it, which I completely understand due to the humid climate of south florida. Also, I had issues with the shower temperature in my room. When trying to adjust the temp. it would go from really hot to lukewarm. I had a hard time getting it to stay somewhere in between for some reason.

My stay was almost perfect and I would recommend this lil' oasis to anyone seeking accomodations in that area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Day117
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Its a small,private & cozy little jungle garden tucked away from the concrete world around it. Perfectly relaxing. Every thing is within walking distance;Grocery, Liquor, CVS, Fishing Peir, shopping etc. The rooms are clean with all the ammenities you would need. Barely a blocks walk to the Ocean! The owners were truely warm, welcome people eager to make your stay enjoyable. I plan on returning for a longer duration next time to take advantage of such a great place. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank paula D
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is a small place and the owners live on the property, so they are always available which is very nice. It's only about a block from the beach and they do have a cute, small pool on property. The rooms are clean and comfortable, even the smaller ones have a frige, coffee pot, toaster, and dishes. They don't provide coffee or shampoo/conditioner, and the window unit air conditioner takes a little bit of time to cool down the rooms, but the owners are friendly and accommodating. After check in I was greeted by name every time I went in and out, and when I decided last minute to stay an extra night they were able to rearrange things so I could stay in my same room. The owner walked me to my room, carried my stuff, and turned on all the lights before I went in (checked in at night), then gave me directions to the pier, grocery store, etc before he left, which was really nice being new to the area. Very warm, very friendly, amazing deal for the price, and I will absolutely return.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Kate C
Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is my second stay at Best Florida Resort and I must honestly say the place is marvelous! I regret not writing a review last year! Not only the owner is the sweetest lady ever but also the accommodations are nothing more to wish for. My sentiment for the place might be obvious since I am Polish and the same for the owner, Bozena but It really boils down to the place itself.... It is a very nice, quiet place close to the beach that offers you both: nice lodging experience and a affordable price. What caught my attention first was how clean the place is and the special attention by the owner... You will really have a very nice time here! I would return here a thousand times....:)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank maggieb83
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We spend there 4 nights. We chose the hotel based on the TripAdvisor reviews and we were so right to do so.

Pros: The attached photos should give you just a glimps of the great time we had there. The room was very clean, very quiet, very cozy. The price we paid was great too. It is close to the Beach area. The owner was very nice and helpful to us.

Cons: No continental breakfast included and fairly slow internet connection. But, to be honest, they did not bother too much. There was a Publix located very close (walking distance) and plus we ate out most of the times.

Other: Our room, 208, was great size for a couple. Me and my wife loved it. I would not recommend that room, however, if you have kids and need some more space. I do not know whether all the other rooms are the same size, some are larger.

We definitely recommend this to everyone. Will be back with the first occasion.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank R M
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We stayed at this motel for 12 days this May. This was our 6th visit at this charming, clean and quiet motel. This despite the fact that we have to travel diagaonally across the continent to get here. This year, as in the last, we stayed in the delux appartment that includes a small private patio. The motel is situated on A1A just a block away from the beach and a small shopping plaza that includes a few restaurants and a Publix supermarket. The motel is also located about 4-5 blocks from a quaint little town square with ample restaurants, souvenir shops and a fishing pier. Lauderdale by the Sea is just a 20 minute drive from the Lauderdale Airport and close to Miami and several attractions.
We are treated like family by the owners, Bo and Thomas. We have observe them treating other guests in much the same manner. We have found that our stays have always been consistently pleasant and I am sure that this is due to the fact that the ownership has also remained unchanged. We have stayed in and have have reviewed several 4 and 5 star hotels and resorts worldwide over the past few years but none compare to the ambiance at this motel. The cleaning lady makes you feel that you are at home and does a superb job of keeping things clean and tidy and never rushes you, unlike some places. The only downside for us is the sadness as we get closer to the end of our stay.
If you found this review helpful please indicate as such below. Should you have any questions, we will try our best to respond as best as we can.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple