“I would fly back to LBTS just for JoJo's”
Review of JoJo's Tacos - CLOSED

JoJo's Tacos
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Please do your self a favor, eat with abandon! Get the mexican corn, cathy's catch, the arenchera, the t-bird dip and your body weight in guac. Cuz, ya know JoJo's Rock's the Guac! By far my most frequented and most loved establishment on LBTS.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

My wife and I were in Ft Lauderdale for the weekend, and we went out for a walk. We came across Jojo's Tacos which literally had a line out the door. We made our way in and snagged a couple seats at the bar between two other couples. It was amazing just to watch this guy cook every ticket to order as we were coached by the couples on each side of us on what to order. Everything we had was great, and the dishes he was preparing looked wonderful. We sampled some mexican street corn, had a chicken and mushroom tostada, and a steak taco. The huevos Rancheros looked amazing being prepared so that will be our next visit. It is a must to get the guacamole and hot chips that they are continually preparing. Not your typical taco joint. Very cool atmosphere, and these guys are going to do very well.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Cozy restaurant. Owner is super friendly, concerned with your over all satisfaction. Great amazing flavor. Awesome specials and great value.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Besides walking into the cutest taco joint I've been to I realized they were making gourmet tacos. The flavors were incredibly fresh and such a great combination of ingredients.

We got the Beef Brisket and Cathy Fried Fish Taco and couldn't decide which one we liked better. The fresh Guac side had the perfect amount of lime juice which they squeeze fresh daily.

Wanting to try another flavor we got the Buffalo Shrimp taco. This was the most perfect buffalo sauce however it was hard to taste the freshness of the shrimp. If you like buffalo shrimp this is the taco for you.

After a few hours we stopped by again and grabbed two more tacos to go...figured it was our only night in Lauderdale by the Sea so wanted to try as many tacos as we could. These were the best ones of the night. We got the smoked Peach Pollo taco and the Flank steak taco. AMAZING! They had such complex flavors with just a little bit of spice.

For $5 a taco this is a steal of a deal. A must go to if you are anywhere nearby.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

If you are in LBTS and it is after 3:00pm...do not miss a chance to try some of Ft. Lauderdale's best tacos, unusual offerings and specials at JoJo's Tacos. This is not just some fast food "sling it at you" joint. The owner Joseph parsons is an bonafide well known chef and the real deal! Everything is handmade, everyday, made to order, using only the very best ingredients available.

On my most recent visit, they had Beef Brisket tacos as a special...and I am still thinking about them. (see pic) It was absolutley incredible, along with everything else there...but that Brisket Taco was a home run. Truley, one of the best things I have ever eaten, and I have been around. It's a small place with limited seating so you must be patient, because it does get busy for the dinner rush...but worth every minute and every dime. A must try when in Lauderdale by the Sea..only 2 blocks from the beach. Yum a yum yum!

I also want to comment on how beautiful and funky it is on the inside, very laid back and welcoming, great artwork, chill music and really down to earth staff. All around a great experience!

Best of Luck to Joe and many years of prosperity...he has the formula!