“What a great place to stay!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lauderdale by the Sea
Beachside Village Resort
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We have just returned from nearly three weeks touring Florida and were fortunate enough to have discovered the Beachside Village resort. Our studio 'Marthas Vineyard' was beautiful, the whole site and swimming pools were immaculate. We were greeted on arrival with a glass of wine, and even had a cold beer brought out to us whilst we were relaxing by the pool. We managed to close the door to our room and lock ourselves out, and were even given a glass of wine whilst they came to unlock it! The most beautiful beach is just across the road, and towels, chairs and umbrellas are all provided free of charge. All the staff went out of their way to make us welcome. We love America and would normally explore different areas, but next year, hopefully, we will make Lauderdale by the Sea part of our trip. To cap it all (sorry about the pun!) my husband was even given a Boston Red Sox cap!
Sandra and Roy

Room Tip: Or suite, Marthas Vineyard was in the courtyard area on the corner, steps from the pool and our car...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My family needed a place to stay in Lauderdale by the Sea on very short notice due to the death of a family member. A friend recommended BVR and we are SO INCREDIBLY GLAD! Lucke worked with us to figure out what rooms would work best for us. The accommodations were spotless, the pools and cabanas were the perfect place for us to meet as a family to discuss arrangements, and the owners and employees were wonderful. Dave, Lucke, Mike, James and all the others were always there to anticipate our needs…from a cooler to a golf-cart ride to a restaurant. Thanks so much to all the staff—you went “above and beyond” for us! We will definitely be back next time we are in town. Ten Stars!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank Karen S
Reviewed May 11, 2014

BVR, you have done me RIGHT! I travel a tremendous amount and it usually takes a really nice place to get me in one of those "I don't want to leave" moods, but you have done it! Of course it helps you are located in one of my favorite US cities, but still, I'm still beaming (4 days later) from my stay at your resort.

Between the charm of the rooms, the 2 heated pools, free parking, the rooftop deck and the unbelievably friendly staff, you are IT! I don't even care that I have to walk 50 feet to the ocean, it didn't bother me a bit. It also is a huge gold star you loan out tons of beach equipment. The snorkeling gear was so nice to just grab and use whenever the mood struck.

This resort will give you everything you need for a Florida beach vacation. Look no further and stay here. And this is coming from a tried-and-true lover of the resorts down on Las Olas. Lauderdale by the Sea is the place to be!

If I had to say anything bad, it would be this: I so wished that my 2 bedroom apt would of been equipped with paper towels and kleenex (or even if they were available for purchase in the office). But once my concern was heard by one of the employees (James) he quickly delivered me a roll of paper towels. Did I say the staff here was unbeatable?

I'm off to scour my calendar and see when I can squeeze in another stay at the BVR! : )

Room Tip: Request a room looking out to El Mar street - quick walks down to plenty of restaurants, rooftop dec...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Octoberlove29
Reviewed May 10, 2014

The Beachside Village Resort does everything right. The rooms are beautiful and clean. The staff is friendly and very good at their jobs. The pools are very clean and the water temperature was perfect. The Friday Happy Hour was very thoughtful. Roberto makes a great cup of coffee. We will return hopefully in 2015,

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I always get nervous wondering if my expectations will be met when there are great reviews written about a place...Well the BVR surpassed them by far!!! David and Lucky and their wonderful staff made our stay so wonderful! My best friend and I picked Ft. Lauderdale for our 40th birthday girl getaway! We didn't want a "party" place, but we wanted to be near shops and restaurants. Lauderdale by the Sea was just that! Such a peaceful and relaxing place. Great restaurants in walking distance!!! Oh! and fabulous ice cream cones every night:):) We especially loved the cabana's poolside. We ate our breakfast there every morning and then had great talks at night after dinner. They are very private, cozy, and relaxing! We enjoyed the fabulous beaches in the chairs they provided(and umbrella). We did take a water taxi into Ft. Lauderdale one afternoon. That was a fun experience. I would recommend staying here to anyone who wants a nice, affordable, quiet, relaxing, and enjoyable experience!! Beachside Village Resort was our little slice of Heaven for 5 wonderful days!!! Thank you Roberto for fresh coffee and fruit every morning! Thank you John for your hospitality and advice! Wonderful staff! Thanks for making us feel at home. We will be back!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Beckie C
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Had a wonderful time while staying at the BVR. Top notch on very level. you might spend more but you won't find a better value in Lauderdale by the Sea. Dave and his staff are so friendly and very considerate. They certainly deserve the praise because the accommodations are well appointed!!! LOVED,LOVED the pools and the cabana's. GREAT LOCATION.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Christina S
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Amazingly nice place to stay. David and Lucke are always on site to make sure all is perfect. Gourmet coffee every morning (Thanks Roberto) and two sparkling pools. Grounds are impeccably well kept and the Cape Cod decor in the rooms is without question unique and well designed. Staff was friendly and helpful. Everything you could possibly want is provided including a great reception every Friday night by the pool. Complimentary cocktails and top shelf appetizers were served and were scrumptious. Cannot imagine a better place to stay in all of Ft Lauderdale. LBTS is a great vibe but the BVR makes it even better.You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Make sure you visit their selection of cool hats and shirts
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple