“Outstanding!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lauderdale by the Sea
Beachside Village Resort
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband andd I stayed at this Resort and we both agree that it has a great location, close to the beach and restaurants. The staff is very friendly. Our room and was spotless and the grounds were well maintained. We enjoyed staying here recently and going back in November. EXCELLENT in every way.

Room Tip: staff is extremely helpful and friendly.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank suenbryan

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Back again for another visit. Even more charming. I call this Home Away from Home and it is. In the Woods Hole Room, can not be beat. Grounds are immaculate room is always clean- everything is always like new.

Room Tip: Any of them are good, I love all the Cape Cod themes. All clean and fresh.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Peter B
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is our 2nd stay at Beachside Village Resort, Lauderdale by the Sea - The property is just awesome, the grounds are perfect, the staff is perfect, the rooms will exceed your expectations and then some, no details are left undone, walking distance to all of the Bars, Restaurants in the village, right across the street from the beach, Excellent Linens, Beds are extremely high quality. we will come back here again and again !!!

Room Tip: Stay in the Courtyard, Studios and 1 Bedroom units.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My first stay in this wonderful little town was in 1989. Needless to say..things change and I am happy to see the owners of this lovely hotel have made this place the best ever! My first stay at BVR was wonderful..from the responsive calls and emails before I arrived ( u know who you are! ) to Christian meeting me with a smile for a very late check in...making sure everyyhing was perfect .........and a bike!!
Cannot forget Roberto!!! Wish I had more time to take in all his knowledge of the area! He personnally kept me in lemon water and coffee! Love him ;)
I could go on and on but all the good reviews are real! The bad one I saw...I honestly do not know where they stayed. I dont work for this hotel in any way. Whoever wrote that must have been mistaken..read between the lines.. I could tell you a million good things but other reviews say it all...
Happy Travels to All!

Room Tip: Didn't notice a bad room on the property! All in your preference!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank toarruda
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I started our Florida Keys vacation with a three night stay here. The room was clean, beautiful and comfortable. We could not have ordered a better setting or friendlier staff. It was quiet and peaceful even though there was remodeling/construction work going on during the day. We will definitely be coming back!

Room Tip: Choose one of the New England rooms - beautifully decorated with a lovely courtyard complete with ro...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank freda1002
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Every time we decide to come to the beach for a fun weekend we stay here and every single time is a lovely surprise. The place is impeccably clean Management goes out of their way to bake sure everything is in order. The owner David has added new balcony to all the rooms by the big pool which makes the room outstanding. The cabanas are lovely, and the var by the pool is a plus. The swimming pool is spotless , we went to the beach only once and spent the whole time by the pool having fun. Thank you David, Lucke and Liliana for everything you do. We love you guys. Can't wait to go back :)

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Nivia M
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family and I just returned from a weekend at the Beachside Village Resort and were impressed beyond words. First of all the staff is amazing! The attention that we received from everyone was friendly and genuine. The resort and the rooms are perfectly clean beyond my expectations. The attention to every detail has been thought off inside and outside the rooms. Everything from coffee in the mornings to iced lemon water by the pools in the afternoons. In addition, there is complimentary sunscreens for use by the pool, chairs and umbrellas for the beach, kayaks, snorkeling and scuba equipment.
The resort is in a perfect location across the street from the beach and near restaurants and shopping in a quiet neighborhood. We truly love it and are looking forward to returning.

Room Tip: Rooms 6 and 7 were perfect!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family