“OMG!!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Best sub ever. This place has been here for over 30 years....because it so good. Small place. I hear they are moving to a bigger location.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Almost hesitantly, I share this about my/our families favorite place for hoagies. They are outstanding. We buy them just before returning home so we can enjoy them on the plane. Did I say they are outstanding???!!!

I just don't want the lines to be too long next time we go there...

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had a gathering of 25 people out by the pool and LaSpada's came through for me in a hurry. They advised the correct numbers of Hoagies to buy, supplied the sides and everyone was extremely happy with the food! I brought my larger serving trays to them and they filled them up beautifully. Always good food and service.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Many times there is a line out the door (probably because the place is so small) but because the subs are so good. They top the subs with a layer of meat - which gets sliced and thrown to the person making your sub.
They do offer whole wheat bread instead of white. you tell them what you want on it. My only complaint is that they dont have sliced olives.

They have other outlets, but i have only been to the one in Lauderdale-by-the-sea.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a Lauderdale By the Sea institution. Very busy at lunch. The sandwich makers put on a show and the subs are quite good.