“Friendly, helpful staff in a cheerful atmosphere with delightful aromas of fresh baked goodies.”

Pan'E Dolci Italian Bakery
Reviewed May 21, 2018

My friend and I wanted to sample everything! We found this cafe on the last day of our trip which was probably good so we could wear the same clothes home that we came with! It was delicious! We had several pastries that were new to me and a delicious coffee drizzled ice cream. There were panini sandwiches as well.

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

The morning started out gray and gloomy as my husband and I took a walk down the beach of Lauderdale by the Sea. We took a walk up Commercial Boulevard looking for a coffee shop. We spotted an open door that read bakery and walked in. The cases were filled with such lovely pastries and the smell of fresh espresso was in the air. I ordered a Breve latte for my husband and a decaf Americano for myself. Along with a Chocolate croissant and Apple tart. My husbands Breve was excellent. My Americano was weak The pastries although they looked crispy were very chewy and a bit on the bland side. I will go back again because they do have such a great variety of baked goods. I’m going to say that with the Florida humidity it must be hard to keep croissants crispy. The service was good and I may just get one of their panini sandwiches the next time.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Sooo good. Treat yourself at the beach. Beautiful decor and efficient service . Good Italian coffee. Sample the gelato .

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

A great cup of coffee or espresso accompanied by beautiful Italian pastries. So tasty and freshly made. There is one on Commercial (park and walk) and another on Oakland Park (parking nearby). I’ve eaten my way through the store: dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse cake, biscotti, almond cookies, chocolate and butter cookies ... take time to sit down and relax.

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

After night outt for dinner we decided to try to have gelato for to desert. My mother in-law suggested Pan's Dolci to try the gelato. Great choice! So many choices but I went with coffee...so creamy and rich. A little pricey but when on vacation you have to splurge and then