I would just like to say that the hotel was absolutely wonderful, it had outstanding service. The rooms where very clean and decorated beautiful. My kids where very happy and comfortable in our joining rooms, that was an extra plus! I was traveling just with my two boys and I felt safe.
It was very serene, especially enjoyed the trickling of the water falls outside near the pool. It felt like a slice of paradise!
I was also impressed that they even had extra chairs and umbrellas for the beach!
And the restaurants are just a walk down the street, a pleasure, no cars needed!
I must say, the owners of the Blue Sea made us feel so welcome and special, like we were family! Thank you!
Can't wait to book my next vacation to come back again!
One relaxed family,
Lisa Bortzner and boys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Seas Courtyards is a charming boutique hotel that offers the unique feel of Old World Mexico in a beachside setting. Inside and out the Blue Seas Courtyard is an artist's paradise offering delightfully decorated accommodations and lush, tropical grounds. We are excellently located just one block from the village square day and night amenities and 50 feet from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Seas Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Seas Courtyard Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Courtyard Blue Seas
- Courtyard Lauderdale By The Sea
- Lauderdale By The Sea Courtyard
- Blue Seas Courtyard Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida