Blue Seas Courtyard
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Castle by the Sea(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Southern Seas(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Villa Orleans(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Beachside Village Resort(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Coral Key Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Villas by the Sea(Fort Lauderdale)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Seacrest(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Tropicaire Resort(Lauderdale by the Sea)
  • Pool
Dee Jay Beach Resort(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
Great Escape Inn(Lauderdale by the Sea)
View Hotel
All reviewsmexican decoracross the streetmexican haciendawithin walking distancemexican potteryunique placethe upper levelcookie cutterrelaxing environmentshort walkrooms are extremelygrocery storethe entire propertybeach chairslow keyfew blockslaid back
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I used to live in Lauderdale by the Sea and walked by Blue Seas daily. I went back to visit with friends and thought I'd give this little motel a try. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was so quaint with special touches all over. The kitchen was fully equipped, the sheets and pillows were crisp and clean - the room was spotless. Just a cute little place. . . Highly recommended. Thanks Christie! It was nice to meet you!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
BlueSeasCourtyard, Owner at Blue Seas Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Thank you Linda. The Blue Seas Courtyard has such great curb appeal that we now offer "hacienda tours" for curious passersby! Cristie

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have to start off by thanking Marc and Christie for an amazing Fourth of July birthday stay!!!! Everything was just perfect from beginning to end... We arrived on Wednesday July 3, upon arriving I was over taken on how well kept and clean everything is, loved the Mexican decor thru out the property.... I am a very very picky person and believe me when I say this place from top to bottom is spotless...... It only has 12 guest cottages and that's exactly what I loved about it, it felt like we were the only ones there the whole time.... They have rules as they reside there onsite as well as keeping the noise level down as to respect other guest and that's exactly what every hotel should have... Location was perfect... Beach was just across the street and you could walk to restaurants and shops..... I would not stay anywhere else in lauderdale by the sea!!!!! We departed on Saturday and honestly I did not want to leave..... I felt the whole time I was there like if I was staying with family!!!! Thanks again Christie and keep up the great job you do!!!!!!! Love love the place. Looking forward to returning!!!!!

Room Tip: Stay in units 10, 11 or 12 which are the only units on second floor. We stayed in unit 10...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your enthusiastic review! In addition to our awesome beachside location - the major town events such as July 4th fireworks are directly in front of our hacienda! Cristie

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband & I stayed @ Blue Seas Courtyard in April 2013. The owners and staff are extremely friendly. It was one of the best motels we've ever stayed at, it blows away the large chains. It was a great escape from all the hustle & bustle of our high-tech world. The decor was amazing & very clean (ie: room & pool area). It's a quaint, charming atmosphere that made me feel relaxed & trustworthy. Everything is within walking distance, beach, restaurants, night life. My husband & I have told all of our friends & family and we definitely plan on returning. Blue Seas Courtyard is a gem and we plan on making it an annual vacation. We highly recommend this motel. All of our memories are sweet and they'll last forever! Thanks Christie & Mark!

Room Tip: They're always updating/improving the rooms so ask for one that's been recently renovated! I prefer poolside, while the 2nd level gives a view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much! We look forward to your return visit with us. Cristie

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We wanted a quiet place to stay near the beach and did not want to stay in some high rise chain hotel. Blue Seas was perfect! It's right across the street from the beach and within walking distance of a whole block of restaurants in Lauderdale by the Sea. The beach was never crowded, even on the weekend. We had a one bedroom, with two bathrooms and a kitchen. The couches in the living room turn in to beds. The room was absolutely spotless, both bathrooms look like they were recently remodeled. If was very comfortable for four people. The owners provide beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, etc. It was awesome. I would highly recommend if you are wanting to get away and relax. We will visit again!

Room Tip: There are only 12 rooms. All open out into a courtyard with a pool. I could not hear the neighbors on either side of me at night. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JSandHS

Thank you. We consider cleanliness an absolute necessity! Cristie

Reviewed May 30, 2013

When we decided to return to LBTS we never thought of booking another place than Blue seas courtyard! We were so impressed two years ago that this was the obvious choice again. The only concern we had was to get a room as we know that almost everybody that stays there book it again, so we booked it way ahead! We were not disappointed this time either, we had a perfect stay and the management of the property is all you ever hoped for! Across the street is the beach and walking distance to the town center where the street is closed down, for traffic, on Fridays and Saturdays and live music and restaurants reclaims the street! Bathrooms have been refitted and the kitchens are next in line, the owners really puts their love into this place. Hey, all you families, this is the place for you! We really missed you, our little girl would love to have someone to play with in the pool. This is really a place to book as a family with children! We will return to this place again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Storochliten
BlueSeasCourtyard, Owner at Blue Seas Courtyard, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Thank you for your enthusiastic review! We love our guests to return home with such positive memories of their family vacation at the Blue Seas Courtyard. Sincerely, Cristie