“We've always enjoyed our meals at Tedesco's”
Review of Tedesco's - CLOSED

Tedesco's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We used to go to Tedesco's a lot. When it moved out of Lauderdale By the Sea and we couldn't walk there, we go a lot less frequently. We've always enjoyed our meals there and the servings are very large. Service is quite good and friendly.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Best Italian food ever! Meatballs were just like my grandma would make. Huge portions and great wine!! Wouldn't miss this gem!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Tedesco's restaurant is a winner for fresh, delicious seafood, salads, Italian entrees, and even their burgers are amazing. We have dined in which is good, but the delivery allows us to relax at home and still enjoy great food. Our guests love the pizzas - extra large and full of great veggies and meat.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were in town for a few days. We were headed to another restaurant and they were closed due to a wine tasting. Plan B was a steak house that was very near this restaurant. The prices were sky high at the steak house and my teens had tank tops on so it was a no go for us. We strolled down the plaza and found this gem. It was around 8:00. There weren't many diners in the restaurant so I went to my Trip Advisor app and looked up the restaurant. It had good reviews so we gave it a shot. I was glad we did. We sat in a booth. Our waitress was very pleasant. My husband and I ordered the larger size order of lasagna. The larger size comes with a salad the smaller size does not. My sons ordered a pasta dish with chicken. We were served warm bread to start the meal. The salads were cold and crisp. My youngest son had lobster bisque included with his meal. He said it was great. The meals were very good. The lasagna was huge as was the chicken pasta dish my teens had. We all had enough to bring back to our hotel for the next evenings dinner. The prices were very reasonable and we were all pleased with our food. Worth a visit. Very nice people and great food.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

service was fast and food was very good we ate the italian specials