“Great Food, Service, and Prices - We have them deliver mostly.”
Review of Tedesco's - CLOSED

Tedesco's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Tedesco's restaurant is a winner for fresh, delicious seafood, salads, Italian entrees, and even their burgers are amazing. We have dined in which is good, but the delivery allows us to relax at home and still enjoy great food. Our guests love the pizzas - extra large and full of great veggies and meat.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were in town for a few days. We were headed to another restaurant and they were closed due to a wine tasting. Plan B was a steak house that was very near this restaurant. The prices were sky high at the steak house and my teens had tank tops on so it was a no go for us. We strolled down the plaza and found this gem. It was around 8:00. There weren't many diners in the restaurant so I went to my Trip Advisor app and looked up the restaurant. It had good reviews so we gave it a shot. I was glad we did. We sat in a booth. Our waitress was very pleasant. My husband and I ordered the larger size order of lasagna. The larger size comes with a salad the smaller size does not. My sons ordered a pasta dish with chicken. We were served warm bread to start the meal. The salads were cold and crisp. My youngest son had lobster bisque included with his meal. He said it was great. The meals were very good. The lasagna was huge as was the chicken pasta dish my teens had. We all had enough to bring back to our hotel for the next evenings dinner. The prices were very reasonable and we were all pleased with our food. Worth a visit. Very nice people and great food.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

service was fast and food was very good we ate the italian specials

Reviewed December 22, 2011

My husband and I went for dinner last night for the first time. We found out there was an excellent early bird special of various entrees with a salad. My husband and I ended up splitting it and with two iced teas it was $16! And more than enough food for both of us.

The service was excellent, friendly and the atmosphere classic and homey.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

Our trip to Lauderdale by the Sea is never complete without going to Tedesco's. The restaurant decor has recently been redone and it is beautiful, the atmosphere is warm cozy and inviting. The service is lovely, not cloying, and as friendly as can be. Everything my husband and I have ever eaten here has been marvelous. The portions are extremely generous, and I have had many a leftover sitting on the beach the next day. The new owner came over to introduce himself, and we could not stop raving about the food. We had a margarita pizza (medium0 and penne with sausage and brocolli raab. The sauce on the pizza was perfect, with a marvelous balance of cheese, tomato and basil. The pasta was so good we were moaning while eating it. The pasta dish comes with a generous dinner salad, and the house dressing is spectacular. What can I say, I love this place. I encourage all to visit the friendly Tedesco's and say hello to Fiori the new owner.