“Better than waiting for Aruba's on a Saturday night”
Review of 101 Ocean

101 Ocean
Reserve with OpenTable
101 Ocean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Gastropub
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our restaurant is located right in the heart of picturesque Lauderdale by the Sea and we're just 50 yards from the beach. Our goal is to provide quality food and service at very affordable prices in casual, relaxed and beautiful surroundings. 101 Ocean is a casual yet classy restaurant with excellent food and an atmosphere that's always fun and entertaining. Happy hour from 5-7pm 7 days a week with 50% off drinks! We have a huge outdoor bar with multiple TV's and inside we have a beautiful fish tank that captivates the kids. Our restaurant welcomes everyone - we very much hope you'll visit us soon!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Better than waiting for Aruba's on a Saturday night”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Our waiter was superb! Spanish gentleman from Peru he was very efficient ,, All the food was delicious but there were a lot of screaming kids when we were there, My daughter and I did get a bad stomach a he after eating the clams,,I think there was way too much garlic in the broth I had pain all the way home and I really did not eat a lot, I ha e to say overall good experience except for the mother who had to breast feed right next to us that was awkward even bough I breasted both my kids, people hello? People get a babysitter and be mindful others around you r truj g to have a good time too!

Jackson, New Jersey
“Tasty Food, Poor Service”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Visited 101 Ocean on a Wednesday night. While the bar was hopping, the restaurant was dead. The slow restaurant did not translate into attentive service. The manager had to offer drinks and we only saw our server to take our order, deliver or meal and drop off the check. The meals were very good but the waiting was inexcusable.

Visited April 2013
Pottstown
“Good Times”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This place in my opinion is by far the best thing this area has going for it. I agree its not the cheapest option, but the food is very good, the drinks are stiff and its a good looking place and crowd. Went for dinner and drinks the one night and we were back the next day for lunch and a few more. If in the area its worth the price and then some.

Melbourne, Australia
“Great atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Sometimes you go to a place which may not be extravagant or unique and yet you like it. I don't know why but I really liked this place. The atmosphere was great, the food was good, service was great and all I can say is I simply liked it and hopefully I'll have a chance to go back soon.

• Visited May 2012
Deutschland
“Great Food! Nice Location!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I've been there with my wife. I had a Philly Steak Sandwich and my wife ordered a Mahi-Sandwich. Both tastet great. Service was fast and friendly.

The location is great, just a few meters from the beach and the Pier. As we stayed in Lauderdale by the sea, we could walk there without the need of using the car.

I would definetely recommend this Restaurant to anyone staying in Lauderdale by the sea or somewhere nearby.

1 Thank AH-RA2833