“Great Food! Nice Location!”
Review of 101 Ocean

101 Ocean
Reserve with OpenTable
101 Ocean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is located right in the heart of picturesque Lauderdale by the Sea and we're just 50 yards from the beach. Our goal is to provide quality food and service at very affordable prices in casual, relaxed and beautiful surroundings. 101 Ocean is a casual yet classy restaurant with excellent food and an atmosphere that's always fun and entertaining. Happy hour from 5-7pm 7 days a week with 50% off drinks! We have a huge outdoor bar with multiple TV's and inside we have a beautiful fish tank that captivates the kids. Our restaurant welcomes everyone - we very much hope you'll visit us soon!
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I've been there with my wife. I had a Philly Steak Sandwich and my wife ordered a Mahi-Sandwich. Both tastet great. Service was fast and friendly.

The location is great, just a few meters from the beach and the Pier. As we stayed in Lauderdale by the sea, we could walk there without the need of using the car.

I would definetely recommend this Restaurant to anyone staying in Lauderdale by the sea or somewhere nearby.

1  Thank AH-RA2833
There are newer reviews for 101 Ocean

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We visited this restaurant and had a few over-priced drinks and luke warm appetizers, then dinner. We had a coupon that said 20% off,. The manager refused to honor this ooupon, since we also ordered the happy hour drinks. The manager was acomplete idiot and had abosultley no authority on anything, The service was terrible, location was fair and food was average. They think just because they are located in tourist trap area, then can get away with anything, We just paid the bill and walked out. I will never go this establishment (and that is puttingb loosley) again.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I recommend this place for a romantic dinner or just hang out at the bar. Staff is great, drinks were fabulous and them ambiance is slick. Very open setting with the glass doors that open up.
I'll find this place again my next visit to FL as well.

1  Thank Ribtips
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We sat at the bar outside and had 2 apps. They were great. One had humus and a pepper dip. with pita

1  Thank mriley7212
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The is the best happy hour in town... friendly bar tenders and all round congenial crowd. The fish tacos are really terrific...

1  Thank cathy n