“Great Happy Hour”
Review of 101 Ocean

101 Ocean
Reserve with OpenTable
101 Ocean is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant is located right in the heart of picturesque Lauderdale by the Sea and we're just 50 yards from the beach. Our goal is to provide quality food and service at very affordable prices in casual, relaxed and beautiful surroundings. 101 Ocean is a casual yet classy restaurant with excellent food and an atmosphere that's always fun and entertaining. Happy hour from 5-7pm 7 days a week with 50% off drinks! We have a huge outdoor bar with multiple TV's and inside we have a beautiful fish tank that captivates the kids. Our restaurant welcomes everyone - we very much hope you'll visit us soon!
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Went here for drinks and appetizers. Drinks were great and the appetizers were excellent. I highly recommend the Spinach and Crab Dip! I would most definitely go back!

1  Thank Paige L L

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Four of us went here for an early dinner on a Friday evening.
Service was relatively poor and indifferent.
We started witht the flat bread appetizer...quite good. Everything else was pretty much down hill from here. We ordered two different pizzas with a thin crust, this request was forgotten. The margherita pizza was terrible. It came with a very sweet tomato sauce, not naturally sweet tomatoes but a sauce that obviously had some base sweetner added. The second pizza was the buffalo chicken. It was thick, chewy and relatively tasteless.
When asked how our meal was, I informed the server that we really were expecting much more and noted some of our issues. I was told that these were their thin crusts and the tomato sauce is just that way.
Clearly the server was too busy or not properly trained to care.
Many better places around....seems to be for the non repeat tourists

2  Thank SHEAMUSToronto
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had a group of 9 for dinner here on Good Friday. Lots of loud, live music, lots of people, and lots of good food. This seems to be a very popular spot in the Lauderdale By The Sea area. Everyone at the table thoroughly enjoyed their dinners, priced about $15 to $25 each. Desserts are delicious. My lasagna was exceptional. If you don't mind the loud music, try it.

1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This restaurant looks pricey from the outside but we decided to give it a try when we were visiting in March. We were able to sit outside which was very pleasant. The meals were very reasonable and delicious. I had a cobb salad which was huge. Definately could share this with someone. I would definately put this on the list to go to on our next trip to Lauderdale By The Sea.

1  Thank MCMcBrockton_MA
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have always loved the beer selection at 101 Ocean as it never disappoints in terms of selection and quality. The meatball appetizer was excellent and the fish tacos were delicious. The atmosphere at Ocean is always exciting and the open setup of the dining room to the street really expands the space. I did not try one but the pizzas coming out of the kitchen looked great so will definitely be getting one of those the next time I stop in!

1  Thank micknavy45