“Best subs in the county!”

Zio's Italian Market
Ranked #11 of 293 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Formerly Cesarina's, Zio's continues the long tradition of great food and great service. The name has changed, but that's about it. We have the same staff, and the same great food you've grown to love over the past 24 years. The next time you're in for your favorite meal, please say hello to Zio Ralph. He's looking forward to meeting you. Buon Appetito!
Clearwater, Florida
“Best subs in the county!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The food here is absolutely great. The subs are so big that they will feed at least 2 people. Its generally pretty crowded, but they get get you out fast.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Bobdegraff

Largo, FL
“Authentic Italian Grub!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I've lived less than a mile away from this deli for years now and I can't believe I hadn't tried it until today... It was fantastic! The bread was fresh and chewy, the meat, cheese, and veg were perfect! Loved it!! We had two sandwiches, a 6" Cesarina Special and a 6" Tomato Mozzerella, a water and a tea for less than $10... That's unheard of!! The taste was just as fantastic as the food we ate in Italy... Wonderful;)

• Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Just like a northern sub”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I ate here with my wife about a week ago. The reviews are right. This has to be the best Italian sub in the state, if not the best in the South.

As a transplant from central Pennsylvania, I had long given up on tasting a sub like the ones I got up north. Before some of you get upset - I've had some pretty good sandwiches here in the south, some that were labelled as subs, but nothing that had that instantly identifiable sub flavor that is common in subs across the northeast. These did. It's a little out of the way for me, but I will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2012
Largo, Florida
“great italian deli with great italian meats and cheeses”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

when looking for that great italian meat or any other deli italian style items that the grocery store cant or wont carry you can count on cesarina's

Visited April 2012
1 Thank latini04
Seminole, Florida
“A taste of Italy!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is a nice little out of the way Deli. When you walk in , you get the feeling you are in Italy (the real italy) and the nice people in charge have Italian accents. The food is very reasonably priced. We tried several sandwiches, cookies, potato Salad. They were not the best I have ever had, but they were tasty and fresh. I got a 6 inch baloney and cheese sandwich for my boys to share for $2.50. My husband got a 12 inch cuban for $6.50. My son ate it all up and he is pretty picky! Though, I should add this is not a place to Eat In with kids. If you have kids, I recommend you call ahead and pick it up, You can take it to go and eat it at the Largo Central Park just down the street.

• Visited March 2012