“Best Pulled Pork In Tampa Bay”
Review of Smokin Rib Shack - CLOSED

Smokin Rib Shack
Cuisines: Barbecue
Clearwater, Florida
“Best Pulled Pork In Tampa Bay”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Best pulled pork in Tampa Bay period. Fantastic home made sauce. Not sure about the bad reviews...Baked beans and potato salad are great...I travel extensively for work and have BBQ all over. Top five nationwide.

Largo, Florida
“You know when you got something good!”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Excellent BBQ! I prefer eating ribs at home so we always get this to takeout. Excellent taste, huge portions, and good pricing. These guys know good BBQ! Only disadvantage for some would be small indoor eating.

Visited February 2012
Singapore
“Decent BBQ at a good price”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I had a chicken and ribs combo and it was good quality BBQ at a decent price, not the best I've ever had (A&R in Memphis or even dry rub ribs at Red Hot and Blue) but the best I've had in the Tampa area.

Definitely a bit of a dive place, but friendly service and good food so not complaints.

• Visited November 2011
Clearwater Beach, FL
“We love it!”
Reviewed February 17, 2011

Moved to Florida 5 years ago, found this place two years ago and we LOVE it. The potato salad is awesome, the baked beans incredible. We usually order the ribs, last night we switched it up a bit and got the combo ribs and chicken. Couldn't stop eating it!! Everythig is delicious! I actually liked the chicken more than the ribs now, my husband still liked the ribs, but ate some the the chicken and he enjoyed both! I agree the place is a shack as it's name, but the food they turn out is incredible!! The guys that work there are great! Thank you guys for the great food and friendly service!

• Visited February 2011
Largo, Florida
“Southern BBQ at its BEST!”
Reviewed September 3, 2010

When I want some serious Q, this is where to go! This is down home southern BBQ fare at its best. The food is awesome and their sides you won't find in any franchise chain. Its taken a long time to find potato salad this good. They run out of it which shows you how good it is!
I must admit it does lack in ambiance and I normally pick it up to go. Its fantastic for picnics or a quiet dinner at home.
Do yourself a favor. Pick up a bottle of Johnny Macks homemade BBQ sauce while you are there!

1 Thank bobclar