“keep your fingers out of my food”
Review of Fireplace Restaurant - CLOSED

Fireplace Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner
Burlington, Canada
“keep your fingers out of my food”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The food is very good, the service was good but there is an individual that seems to help serve there that carries the coffee cup by the rim, the water glass by the rim, wipes a table off then grabs some bread for the basket and sticks her thumb on top of the bread and the best is when she gets rice pudding for a customer she takes a big spoonful for herself then puts the spoon into the unknowing customers dessert. We observed this last year and stayed away we tried it again this year with the same results so we will not go back. Teach her properly or show her the door!!!! The waitress we had was fine it was just the nonsense from this one that made one try to make sure she did not touch anything we were having.

• Visited October 2013

Clearwater, Florida
“Fantastic Value”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My husband and I live near this restaurant and often come here for breakfast, the service is great, the place is clean and the value is unbelievable. You must visit this restaurant to appreciate the value and quality of the home cooking. Look it up on-line, read the menu and get an idea of the prices. Then give this place a visit to experience the food and the value. I am sure you will be happy if this is the type of food experience you are looking for.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank suncity21
Toccoa, Georgia
“Our Favorite Breadfast Place”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The Fireplace is not fancy, but the food is great, the service excellent, and the prices are right. We usually order omlets which come with a choice of home fries, grits, and toast or biscuit. I also love their Greek salad which comes with wonderful Greek bread. If you are looking for something fancy and out-of-the-ordinary, this is not the place for you. If you are interested in good food at a good price, try the Fireplace.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank kasey47
“I don't think you could get much worst!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Lunch for four each a different meal. To start off the bread tasted and felt stale. The salad was cold but was like it was out of a bag. My wife's open faced turkey had no flavor and tasted awful. My mom in law had a club sandwich which the first part was ok, but then it started to taste like fish. I had the chicken Marsala which the chicken was very dry, hard to swallow, and was like it was out of a frozen bag. The sauce had zero taste and the mushrooms were like if they opened a can and poured them over it. I couldn't put enough cheese on it to make the noodles taste any better ether. The only thing ok was my daughters chicken strips and fries but that is even hard to mess up. I was seriously waiting to see Gordon Ramsey come out from the back and save the day! I was very disappointed that the first impression was a awful one and would never go back!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Ccomer0115
Boston
“Home style cooking at a reasonable price”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went with some freinds, and each had different meal. Friends said that their meal was not that great, tough meat. Mine was a bit greasy, but tasty none the less. The waitresses were friendly and accomodating and the service was fairly quick. The best part was the dessert which is included in the price. Ok place if your not a goumet diner.

• Visited March 2013