“Not as good as it used to be”
Review of Fireplace Restaurant - CLOSED

Fireplace Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We used to eat here on a regular basis..but recently, the quality of the food and service has gone down hill. We have quit going there as there are far better places in the area to eat.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I would recommend the food, but not the experience. The people were nice, if I was elderly, they would have been better.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Everyone is family at the Fireplace. Whether you're a regular or not. The food is Greek eclectic and whether it's Greek, Italian, or American it is all tasty. Daily specials add variety and value. For serving a crowd, call ahead and take out a Greek salad - it's the best you'll find in the area.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Visited for lunch with some friends. I had a Turkey Club and fries. It was well made and good. The part that made the experiance exceptional was the service. Devon did a super job. A great attitude, wonderful personality and fast efficient service. I wish I had 5 of her working for me when I was in the business!

1  Thank ChefMartin
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Like this restaurant for good plate lunches, delicious big breakfasts, daily specials. Some Greek specialties but many many other things on the menu. Locals feel comfortable here, reading the paper or working on computers sometimes. Friendly older wait staff who are helpful to the customers. Good service unless you are there at a very busy time of day. During the winter they actually do burn a wood fireplace, which feels cozy on a rainy or colder day. We have made a habit of taking visiting family there for breakfast on our way to take them back to the airport, and the kids especially enjoy the waffles, pancakes, bacon, etc. before they leave for home..

1  Thank JJinFL