“Great for Handicapped Travelers”

Hampton Inn and Suites Largo
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Largo
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Two necessities for this reservation for us were a room that was handicapped equipped with a roll-in shower and pet friendly. This was fulfilled. The room was spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. We reserved early directly with the hotel reservations staff. They were extremely courteous and helpful. This was probably the nicest Hampton experience we've ever had!

1  Thank Steven S

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Had a lovely stay here. Staff was cordial, and hotel was immaculate. We received a newspaper at our door which I enjoyed. Staff was accomodating to our party, and that's all I need for a hotel. Have no problem recommending to others to stay here. Price was ok, too, considering many places were booked, and it was during the holidays.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this facility while traveling for business. It was just what I've come to expect from a Hampton Inn. The front desk staff was welcoming, and the room was very comfortable and well-equipped with the standard conveniences. I'd happily stay here again, whether it was for business or a family trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were visiting family in the are and stayed for three nights over Christmas. One family member was in HealthSouth rehab center just around the corner and they had a special rate for people in town to visit patients at HealthSouth.

Breakfast host did a great job keeping everything refreshed. Front desk staff very attentive.

Would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the area.

Room Tip: We like being close to the elevator so we had room 412. Not noisy at all.
Reviewed December 29, 2013

EXCELLENT!!! I have always preferred staying at Hampton Inns when I am traveling but I will have to say that the Inn in Largo, Florida was the best, cleanest and most pleasant stay I have ever experienced! Even though the personnel had to work on a holiday, they were friendly and cheerful and I will most defiantly stay there again when needed!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and never had a problem, this time did not go as well. I was here for about two weeks due to a family emergency, we spent a lot of time at the hospital and sometimes over night. I tried to come in after 1200 but the room was usually not cleaned sometimes till after 1:00 or 2:00. The day I asked if they could clean the room early I waited over an hour in the lobby then went upstairs and it still was not cleaned. On other days coffee, towels or just vaccuming was not done. They did not change the sheets for over a week and the last night we stayed our room was not cleaned at all. We had a do not disturb on the door till 1:00, they claim this is why they did not clean it, but as I stated above most days they did not clean the room till after 1:00. I discussed this with a manager on checking out and he basically sad it was on us why the rooom was not cleaned, I tried to explain that the sign was removed but I realized I would not get anywhere with him so i just checked out. On most days the manager was not even present. This was an extremely difficult time and having a quiet clean room would have been helpful. After this I am not sure I will ever stay there again. this hotel might be ok for short stays but not for long periods.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Clean rooms, quite. good all around. You will enjoy your stay here. good place in Largo Florida. We all felt safe and the breakfast was good. Largo park which is right across the street was all lit up for Christmas. This was nice to see.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Largo
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater
4 mi away
Tampa Bay Extended Stay Hotel
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clear...
#2 of 5 in Indian Rocks Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Clearwater / St. Petersburg - Ulmerton Road
Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East - Icot Center
Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Largo? Share your experiences!