“OUTSTANDING in Everyway!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Largo
St. Petersburg, Florida
“OUTSTANDING in Everyway!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

My husband and I were remodeling our home. We have two wonderful animals and didn't know where we were going to stay for the week that we needed to vacate our property. We are Hilton members and located this hotel. From the day we arrived, Heather greeted us at the registration desk and made us feel right at home. Throughout our stay Heather, Kaitlyn and all of the front desk customer service team helped us with anything we needed. The hotel is very pet friendly and the cleanliness is superb. Candy and her housekeeping team keep the place maintained in a manner that is spotless and you would never know that all of us pet lovers are in the "house". The breakfast is outstanding! This isn't just an ordinary continental breakfast. Shirley and Janet take great pride in providing guests with hot and cold breakfast items meticulously displayed and ensure replenishment on a consistent basis. Our stay expanded from the expected six days to 30 days!!!! Each week, we would inform Rich of our circumstances and he would ensure that we could extend our stay and even remain in the same room - really helped to keep the stress level down for the animals and us too! We highly recommend this great hotel and its outstanding staff that make your stay the best! Room 205 was great for 30 days and we would stay again and again!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
David G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Largo, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank You for you kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Largo. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay. We value your business and your comments. Please call us on your next visit to the area. Again thank you for your business and your comments.

David Grimsley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Lake City, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

and the whole place was neat & tidy. Room was comfortable & clean. Good place to stay if your in the area, close to the beach and several nice restaurants. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Largo, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hello Robert, I am glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Largo Florida. I am very happy that the accomodations of the hotel and the location was to your liking. I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We value your comment and your business. We look forward to your next visit here with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Largo Florida. Again, thank you for your comment and your business.

Dave
Lake City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

This was the Host Hotel for the State Mens Bowling tournament. We have stayed at this hotel before and were very satisified. The beds are very comfortable and refreshing and the Cover is EXCELLENT! I would recommend this hotel to all my friends. The stay was well worth the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Largo, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear William, I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Largo Florida. I do hope your Bowling Team did well in the tournament. We value your comments and your business. I just want to say thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. We look forward to your next visit here. Again Thank You.

David Grimsley
NEW YORK, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

rooms were located near each other we had 4 rooms altogether. hotel was able to place us in the same floor. we had personal attention at the business conference center to obtain traveling documents, for our departure. parking was very adequate, breakfast had a variety of choices for different requests.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David G, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Largo, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Dear Rogelio
Thank you for taking to time to respond on your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Largo Florida. I see that you were here for a graduation and I want to say congratulations to the Graduate. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay here and that the rooms were located close to each other that you could visit. We value your comments and your business. I want to thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit. Again I just want to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Largo Florida.
Hartselle, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel was a great place to stay in Largo. The breakfast was nice, the accommodations were clean and comfortable, and the staff very helpful. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone staying in Largo.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Walter B
Dear Walter
I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites here in Largo Florida. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and that your accomodations was to your liking. We appreciate you recommending the Hampton Inn to your friends and associates and very glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit here to Largo and please give us a call. Again I want to thank you for you comments regarding your stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Overall, impressed by the hotel and facilities. Experienced a few minor issues which were attended to by hotel staff. We had a block of rooms for many out of state family members and everyone enjoyed their stays.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond on your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Largo Florida. I want to apologize for the issues you had during your stay, but am happy the issues were solved. Here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Largo Florida we value your comments and your business. Thanks again for your comments. We look forward to your next visit here with us.

Coral Springs, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

The room was beautiful and roomy, and the hotel is conveniently located to restaurants, getting around town, etc. Nice quiet room - I am a very light sleeper and often don't sleep well in hotels, but this room was very quiet and I wasn't disturbed by any noise. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Linda M
Dear Linda
I am very glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites here in Largo Florida. I am very glad to hear you liked your accomodations and the breakfast. We do value your comments and your business. I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay

Thank You.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Largo
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater
Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clear...
#1 of 4 in Indian Rocks Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,146 reviews
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#18 of 95 in Clearwater

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Largo? Share your experiences!