“Always excellent”

Ranked #58 of 299 Restaurants in Largo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very disappointed with this visit because they took off King Crab legs from the menu, but the whole Maine lobster was wonderful.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is a great Restaurant. The Wood Grilled Lobster was absolutely mouth watering! The salad was fresh, even the kids meals were great. This is a very calm family friendly atmosphere. The waitress was very attentive and professional. When were in town again,I will most definitely eat here again! Great choice worth the money. Your average cost is between $10 and $25.00 at the most.

1  Thank LarondaD
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Substantial portions in addition to the salad, side & biscuits that accompany the meal. We sat in one of the bar area booths so we could keep tabs on a sporting event. That portion of the restaurant was clean & orderly, if a touch too dark. Our sever/bartender was friendly, attentive & professional. The food quality was hit & miss. My BF who has never been to a RL, & is a bit of a New England seafood snob, was still impressed. He had the current mix & match promo where you choose 2 items for $12.99 & he selected the Cheddar Biscuit Shrimp-Lobster Pot Pie & the Parmesan Ranch Fried Shrimp. He enjoyed the pot pie & loved the sauce. Although there wasn't a ton of shrimp or lobster in the pie, he did find 3 SMALL pieces of lobster (not much more could be expected for the price). He liked the Parm Ranch Shrimp, even though they were a little overdone. Personally I didn't care for them at all, they tasted a little too close to Cool Ranch Dortitos. My meal was very good, I had the Seaside Shrimp Trio $18.29. The Shrimp Alfredo was tasty & LOADED w/ bite size shrimp, even though I suspect a powdered Alfredo mix is used. The Shrimp Scampi was also tasty, if a little oily and the Fried Shrimp were cooked perfectly. The Caesar & garden salads were fresh and pretty large. The Cheddar Bay Biscuits were as good as I remembered. This being my 1st visit to any RL in 20 yrs, I can see how they thrive offering great value, service & standard seafood fare. Would I return? Given the choice of RL or one of the local haunts that serves super fresh seafood right off the boat, I would not. At the same time, I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at meeting friends or family here.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We occasionally go to Red Lobster at the Largo Mall for dinner. Although I hate to say it, we go there mostly for the biscuits they serve before the meal is served – fabulous. Having said that, the Red Lobster serves very good seafood in generous quantities for a reasonable price. We normally order one of the shrimp and fish combo dishes. For my taste, they could cut back a little bit of the melted butter in some dishes, but I doubt many folks complain about that. My favorite appetizer is the coconut shrimp. The servers are always friendly and attentive.

1  Thank AldebaranFlorida
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Fabulous service and great food.. truly enjoyed the dinner and would not hesitate to go there again. The restaurant was a joy.