“Good food as always”

Dining options: Reservations
Noblesville, IN
“Good food as always”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The restaurant was not as busy as some of the others neaby, which made it a good choice at the time. We received excellent service from our server. The food was excellent as always. We rarely have bad food or service at any Darden restaurant. We will go again next time we are in town.

Visited June 2012

“Accommodated large group”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We couldn’t make a reservation for a large group (about 17) – but they were able to accommodate our group on a Saturday at lunch. It was a bit of a wait for a table, and for food but with a large group you expect that.

They had 2 waitresses for our group, and I didn’t hear any complaints about food or service. I like the fact that they do have items that are non-seafood as I personally don’t eat sea food. The steak I had was so tender and wonderful.

• Visited June 2012
Largo, Florida
“Kalamari”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

A wonderful appetizer of kalamari (my favorite seafood) served with those fanastic biscuits.

Visited February 2012
Spring Hill, Florida
“Terrible service”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We have just returned from this restaurant. My husband had a meeting here, and we thought we would enjoy a nice meal. We were in for a surprise. The food was fine which was the only good thing. When we entered, the servers were having some sort of dispute. We had to wait a long time for our server to come. Then there was another long wait for the drinks, then to get our order, for the food, and the boxes and check. We have never had such a bad experience at a Red Lobster. I am glad that the ones near us are not like this.

Visited June 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Best Red Lobster I have been to.”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We had heard good things about this Red Lobster and it didn't disappoint. We went during Lobsterfest and the meal was amazing. The prices are a little high, but its seafood and seafood isn't cheap anywhere. I had the Lobster Lovers dream and it was done perfectly. I also love how they give you all the buns and salad you want. The buns are so fresh. This is a great spot if you like seafood. I know some people who complain about the price (average $25 per meal), but I have paid more at fancy seafood restaurants and not had a very good meal. This was worth the money.

• Visited April 2012