“Very good BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Seminole, Florida
“Very good BBQ”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Lunch with family, tried the pulled pork, brisket and smoked chicken, all very good . The chicken had a nice crisp sweet and salty char.
Green beans , corn bread and baked beans are very good. Mac n cheese a bit overcooked.
Overall experience very good food in a relaxed atmosphere and very reasonably priced!

“Great BBQ. ”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Urban Street multiple times for breakfast and always get the pulled pork and cheddar omelette. It has been slightly different each time, but I've never had a complaint. The smokiness of the pork with the slight kick if the BBQ sauce pair perfectly with the cheddar.

Yesterday was my first tlme going for lunch. I had the beef ribs, Mac and Cheese, and BBQ beans. The ribs were huge with a great smoke and crisp from the short time on the grill. There was some sauce, but it didn't cover the smoke. The macaroni was obviously from scratch with a great cheese flavor. The beans had both your typical beans and butter beans. The beans were tender and the sauce was great. I also sampled one pork spare rib, which was meaty and delicious. No question that these folks know what they're doing b

1 Thank bcdemt
Clearwater, Florida, United States
“Great find!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife was searching for a breakfast place on a rainy Sat. morning. We wanted to try something new, bbq for breakfast?? We went and boy are we glad we did. Place is clean, waitress was fun, knew what to recommend, and the food....where do I begin? Coffee was good for a restaurant, food, my wife had the special, a pulled pork omelet. It was huge, stuffed with slightly smokey, moist pulled pork mixed with cheese, their Jack Daniels bbq sauce was drizzled on top and it came with a large portion of crispy hash browns. The sauce was so good she used most of the squeeze bottle provide! Also came with toast, secret, ask for raisin toast and you'll get it. I had the pulled pork benedict with chipotle hollandaise, again unreal...pork, amazing, sauce OMG, the eggs were poached just right. We asked the waitress about what she liked best, she said she was a pork girl, but they made her try the brisket and it was now her favorite. How good was the place, we came back Sat. night to have dinner with our 2 college aged sons so we could try the brisket. All together we had the pulled pork, brisket, pulled chicken and ribs. My son is a chicken freak and said it was the best he ever had, the brisket did melt in your mouth, the ribs were huge, a little fatty, but excellent flavor and taste. Sides you say, corn on the cob is done on the smoker, yum!, baked beans great! Green beans excellent and when I asked my son for a taste of his mac and cheese he replied what mac and cheese and showed me an empty bowl. No liquor license yet, but if you ask they will give you some complimentary wine with dinner. We will be back!!

• Visited August 2013
Redington Shores, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a surprise!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Formally this place was Fiddlesticks known for a great breakfast.
We went for lunch had the best homemade burger that you have ever had. The owner was there and all wait staff made you feel like home. Great menu !!! We also had wings! Going back this weekend for the ribs! They have a big big!!!! smoker and grill out front all food made there. Outside seating for smokers also. Lets tell everyone about this place I have. Will be going back.

Visited June 2013