“Wonderful service, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #58 of 291 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Largo, Florida
“Wonderful service, great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

As we approached the restaruant I felt a dread come over me when I saw all the people waiting outside. My husband and I decided to wait it out and boy are we glad we did. We waited less than 30 minutes, just as they said we would. We were given free food and a server brought us drinks from the bar while we waited. It turned out to be the best wait ever. The Alice Springs chicken was delicious and my husband had a steak that was perfect. The sweet potatoe was so good! We took some hot wings home for later. Our server was the best we had ever had. He was prompt, kept the bread coming and was a joy. We will be back there soon!

Visited May 2012

Abergavenny, United Kingdom
“Great Steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

The Outback has special way of cooking a steaks that has to tasted the even had a 3course steak dinner for $11.95 which was great value. The service was excellent and quick

Visited May 2012
4 Thank Gerry J
“One of my regular dinning spots”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

I visit this location 3-5 time a month. My rating is compiled of all my experiences there.
If you have been in one, you have been in them all. Food, service and atmosphere are pretty much the same. The only varible is the server and your attitude. Food is good ( I know, I have had every steak on the menu).
I do recommend this as a good place to eat.

1 Thank Ivesterjames
Largo, Florida
“Dog in waiting area, with knowledge of staff.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

Went to the Outback for dinner. After giving my name to the hostess I sat in the waiting area waiting to be seated. Seated next to me in the waiting area was 4 ladies one of who had a small dog in a case or purse or whatever over her shoulder. They were also waiting to be seated with the dog. I went and mentioned the dog to the hostess and left. I just don’t understand how they, both the ladies with the dog and the Outback employees thought that this was ok??? I’ll not return.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank jim b
Mims, Florida
“Delicious! Fast, Friendly Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

Seated quickly on a busy night by a friendly, courteous hostess. Server immediately came over and recognized we were ready to order right away. Drinks and bread came quickly. I had a fantastic medium cooked, wood grilled ribeye and baked potato with green beans. The steak was cooked perfectly, and the potato was loaded with all the trimmings. My green beans were crisp, not soggy like lots of places. My wife had the house steak cooked perfectly medium well the classic way. No problem for her to get the trimmings for her potato on the side. Her broccoli was also crisp not soggy. The server was attentive, checking on us every few minutes. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the night.

• Visited February 2012