“One of my regular dinning spots”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #48 of 298 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I visit this location 3-5 time a month. My rating is compiled of all my experiences there.
If you have been in one, you have been in them all. Food, service and atmosphere are pretty much the same. The only varible is the server and your attitude. Food is good ( I know, I have had every steak on the menu).
I do recommend this as a good place to eat.

1  Thank Ivesterjames

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Went to the Outback for dinner. After giving my name to the hostess I sat in the waiting area waiting to be seated. Seated next to me in the waiting area was 4 ladies one of who had a small dog in a case or purse or whatever over her shoulder. They were also waiting to be seated with the dog. I went and mentioned the dog to the hostess and left. I just don’t understand how they, both the ladies with the dog and the Outback employees thought that this was ok??? I’ll not return.

2  Thank jim b
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Seated quickly on a busy night by a friendly, courteous hostess. Server immediately came over and recognized we were ready to order right away. Drinks and bread came quickly. I had a fantastic medium cooked, wood grilled ribeye and baked potato with green beans. The steak was cooked perfectly, and the potato was loaded with all the trimmings. My green beans were crisp, not soggy like lots of places. My wife had the house steak cooked perfectly medium well the classic way. No problem for her to get the trimmings for her potato on the side. Her broccoli was also crisp not soggy. The server was attentive, checking on us every few minutes. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the night.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Great service and outstanding food. Steaks were coked to perfection. Will be using this chain again for sure.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Went to the Outback for quick good food. No disappointment here. Bread was hot and plentiful. Steak done just right and green beans were crisp and tasty. Service great and the bar area a good place to eat so you don't have to wait for a dining room seat!! Always a treat.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!