“Perfectly Cooked”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 25, 2014

They were very busy the night I was there. I was part of a large group for a meeting. I ordered a steak. It was tender and delicious. Service was good. Food arrived promptly. I will return with family or friends.

1  Thank celtlassie

Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is our go to place for breakfasts and early lunches. great selection and very reasonably priced. It can get a little busy when the snow birds are here but still a good value. You can't beat their breakfast specials.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat at Acropol three or four times a month for breakfast or dinner. So nice to have a friendly, family atmosphere where we are recognized as frequent diners! The food is cooked to order and always fresh and tasty. Try the pork tenderloin, it is awesome! I also like the small Greek salad as an option with my dinner. Another must try is the chicken orzo soup, served twice a week. It is outstanding!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was my 2nd visit. The 1st time, the service & the gyro were great. The 2nd time, was in the evening. The server went through the motions & we got what we ordered; but was not friendly at all, I will give them another chance; but was disappointed on visit #2.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Takeout lovers, beware! Acropolis hostess is charging extra for takeout containers. The food is not bad, but not great, and certainly not worth the extra charge for the containers. (What is one supposed to do...bring one's own aluminum foil or Tupperware?)

This may seem like a petty complaint, but charging people extra for takeout containers is pretty petty, too.

3  Thank MF_9282013