“"Great food, great prices, nice atmosphere"”
Review of Roosterfish Grill

Roosterfish Grill
Ranked #2 of 299 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We holiday every year in Clearwater. Decided to try this new restaurant on Missouri Avenue. We were not disappointed. Went back 3 times in just 2 weeks. The servers all very attentive, friendly and right on top of everything we needed. Came for the great food and met super Fred the manager/owner. The salads all fresh and the entrees delicious. Plenty to choose from. Prices very reasonable. A glass of wine was only $3 and it was good wine.
Can't wait to return on our next visit in June.

1  Thank SueP141

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This restaurant opened a few months ago. My mother and I went in for Maine lobster. The two managers were so nice in accommodating my mother I could not believe how they attended to her. I will be back my next visit .

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a new restautant which opened in Largo. The management & staff go above and beyond to make your stay wonderful. The food is great especially the crab cake!! Mike our waiter was great. Margaritas were only $3.00 each and they were good!! You really should give it a try!!

2  Thank Antoinette S
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Driving down Missouri Ave you wouldn't expect to find a restaurant that is moderately priced and serves good food. Well, this is the place. Alhough the ambiance is not quite upscale the food and service is great. Our waitress was charming and helpful and guided us expertly. Our dinners, (there were 6 of us) were all great.

We will definately return to this restaurant and introduce other people to the Roosterfish. We hope that they continue to do well and stay in their location for a long time to come.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

New place on Missouri Ave hasn't quite figured out what it wants to be yet. Rolls of paper towels handing from the ceiling over each tablle (distracting), eating utensils in a paper envelope, french fries served in a fast food gingham print paper container. Is it a "Crabby Bill's" or a higher priced surf and turf place. Decor argues one way, prices argue the other. Good smoked fish spread and my wife's "cedar planked" salmon was good but a little overcooked for me. My tasteless "Big Dawgs"grouper was sitting in a watery sauce which was supposed to be "RG's herb butter" but was more watery than buttery topped with canned artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, etc, and you get the picture., $68 with tip. This location has seeen a number of places go "belly up: and I suspect Roosterfish will join them unless they figure out whaat kind of a restaurant they want to be. In any event, lose the paper towels hanging from the ceiling on wire coat hangers..

1  Thank jslingo