“Yummy”

Cuisines: Pizza
Portland OR
“Yummy”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Very good food and service. Bring cash, as they do not take credit or debit cards.
family style and friendly.

Visited March 2014

“The owner has a screw loose”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Today My family and I had one of the most shocking experiences of are life when we visited this pizza place. It was a hot Florida day and we stop to order two pizza for the family and had to wait 20 minutes. So we decided to park the car under a tree in the parking lot for shade . About 5 min into our waiting a lady pulled into the parking lot and made a big deal out of where we were parked because she wanted to park in a spot we where parked in front of .(there was easy 20 other empty parking spot available) . A little confused about what her deal was we waved her to go around and park somewhere else but she refused to . So my father backed up the car two feet so she could pull into this precious parking spot she so had to have .(which was right beside 6 other empty spots). She proceeded to exit her car and confront me and my family whether we had problem with her parking there . We were just minding our own business and she was looking for a fight . We Exchanged some choice words for a couple min while I was just telling her to go on her way and mind her day . She enter the restaurant and I said to my family I wonder if she works there and we were a little bit worried about are dinner being messed with , so I went in to see who she was and it turns out that it's the owner of the restaurant . So I just told the girl at the cash that we didn't want our pizza and she reimbursed us and we went on our way . We were, and are still, in shock of how we were treated . It's unbelievable how she could run a business let alone stay in business acting like that to customers . Thanks for reading my review and please think twice about visiting this place . There are a lot of other pizza places in the area that would be more then happy to have your business, and allow you to park where ever you want. We drove just around the corner and got two pizzas without being harassed by the owner .

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Danoing
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Very good pizza...yummy!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Would recommend the pizza. Kind of sweet sauce but very tasty. The atmosphere is very interesting...lots of history. Could read for hours.

• Visited March 2014
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Amazing pizza! Not too greasy with a crispy crust. Good flavor. Tomato based sauce is just a hint sweet- very good

Fun gangster theme

Good family place. Not too loud.

Great service

Clearwater, Florida
“Don't miss this because you're a tourist”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is the best pizza/pasta/sandwich restaurant in this area. The restaurant is family owned and operated. The food is fabulous, the prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere is unique. Don't miss it when you are in this area and don't drive by because the building is unassuming. Untouchables is closed every Tuesday.

• Visited March 2014