“Great Pizza & Atmosphere”

Untouchables Pasta & Pizza
Ranked #54 of 299 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Very good pizza and a gangster atmosphere! Only one of a few places open in that part of town on a Sunday eve. Don't forget: They are Cash only. We will be back again one day soon!!

Reviewed July 12, 2011

They make the absolute best pizza on the planet! I love the sauce, it's sweetness is just right to compliment the rich or spicy toppings. The crust is very thin and crisp, the cheese is REAL, and the toppings are wonderful! Whenever I have pizza here I always end up with burns on the roof of my mouth because I'm too impatient to wait for it to cool off! I have eaten here at least a dozen times and it's always delicious. The dinners are very tasty, freshly made, and hearty.

And for some reason, their food doesn't give me or my mother heartburn. She really tempted fate once with a sausage dinner and was just fine. I don't know what they do differently here, but it just agrees with us.

Service is very efficient so don't expect a long chat unless the place is empty, and I've never seen it empty. They are quite pleasant and very quick to make suggestions or substitutions, just ask. The decor is over the top, but so was the culture they are portraying, so I think it's fun, if a little on the dark side.

Prices are quite reasonable, the only drawback is that they only accept cash. They do have an ATM which, of course, has it's own fee.

Reviewed June 30, 2011

i like the food here, atmosphere is cute, but tacky! the only problem i have is that the pizza sauce is too sweet.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I have been eating at the Untouchables for close to 20 years..and have never had a bad experience. Food is always hot, fresh and yummy!!! Service is great and so is their delivery. Calzones are big enough for 2!

Reviewed March 5, 2011

I lived near this restaurant for years and regularly got pizza and other meals here but it had been about 5 years since my last visit. On this visit we had pizza and fried ravioli. I found the quality is just as good as I remembered -- still very consistent. Good pizza with a nice crust. The sauce is a little sweet though -- I do like pizza sauce to be a little less sweet.

This is a cash only restaurant but they do have an ATM inside.

The decor is really outstanding. It looks almost like a museum of 1930's gangland memorabelia. They even have TVs running old gangster movies in the upper corners of the dining room (no volume). The booths are cozy and the tables have a sort of gangster, vintage feel to them.

The family who owns and operates this establishment is very nice. The service is great and you get the impression that everyone is like family there -- both the staff and regular customers.

Been to Untouchables Pasta & Pizza? Share your experiences!