“One of our favorite places”
Review of Cafe Largo

Cafe Largo
Ranked #10 of 304 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is one of my boyfriend and my favorite places. The food and service are great! We highly recommend this place.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Our reservation was made to celebrate my wife's 70 birthday! We had a wonderful day at the beach with children and grandchildren, so an intimate dinner for two was perfect. The Café Largo is quaint and comfortable. The food is unparalleled in the Tampa Bay area. The escargot was served within a delicate French pastry(the presentation was like none I had ever encountered).
The Chateaubriand and bearnaise sauce was mouthwateringly exquisite. The wine selections were outstanding. Do not miss the opportunity to dine here!

1  Thank Dave R
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We visit this area often, and had never come across Cafe Largo. We were impressed by the positive reviews on this site, and we decided to give the place a try. We were not disappointed! The restaurant is located in the back of a small plaza, in a fairly quite area. When we pulled up we were concerned due to the lack of cars in the parking area. Once we were seated and given an overview of the evening's special by our waitress Kristen, our fears had receded. The highlights of the night were the sea scallop appetizer and the venison, which was accompanied by homemade pasta and root vegetables. Although not Inexpensive, the meals were by far e best we have had in the area. The entire experience earns Cafe Largo five stars.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My wife and I have experienced five wine paring dinners - all were outstanding. The last experience in April 2013 was the best meal we have had in Florida in our 10 years living here. The Chef does a masterful job of pairing the wine with the food. A little pricey for the area, but well worth the price as the experience is the best of value. Guarantee superb food with friendly service. Especially if your do the wine paring offered monthly.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

A friend and I had a most marvelous dinner at Cafe Largo. The ambiance is delightful. Very quiet. Lovely table linens. The food was wonderful, including a delicious snail appetizer. The service attentive, friendly, and skillful. The chef asked us how our meal was. I received a rose at the end of our dining experience. Definitely a must visit. We will be back.