“I liked the Salon but the experience wasn't very good.”

Midori Salon and Spa
Ranked #2 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Largo
More attraction details
Owner description: Midori Salon & Spa is a full service spa specializing in hair, nails, pedicures, eyelash and hair extensions, and much more. Midori offers certified organic products. Midori Salon and Spa only uses natural, non-toxic products, as well as being environmentally friendly by recycling all product boxes and containers.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The atmosphere was great, they treat you great, and the services are wide and that's awesome. I had blonde hair and dark roots coming in. I came in for a root touch up and it don't go well. I'm a cosmetologist and I know what I gave Ashley to work with was very tough, that's why I was nervous about where to go and Midori had great reviews so I picked them. Anyways, she did the roots and washed the ends to make it more of an even color. It looked terrible. So I had her tone it again. By then we were running out of time and she had a new client coming in so someone else dried it. The front was a bit purple and the rest..well I looked like a highlighter. I felt like I needed to leave since she was busy with someone anyways. So I left, unhappy. Oh, and my sculp was soo burnt and the tip of my ears. I've done a lot to my hair and I've NEVER had a chemical burn. The next day I came back for her to darken it a bit. I still didn't like it but it was more normal. It was nice they did the second service free but they just couldn't get a good color. Which really sucks because I really like everything else about the salon. I might go back. But only if I'm ready to tell her what to do to my hair, I feel Ashley wasn't very experienced. And neither her or Meagan (I believe was the other girl who dried it first) knows how to blow dry hair it looked pretty awful. Oh and I had gotten a hair cut the first day and it wasn't crossed check (she didn't check her work) and it was uneven. Again, I'm just so bummed it wasn't a better experience, I really do like the salon.

3  Thank TabithaGreen

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've received a haircut here, and most recently did their "Mother's Day Package" which was an awesome deal. Beautiful atmosphere, fantastic cosmetologists and excellent service. I would highly recommend them for all their services. They keep a record of what you've had done and by who, which is great, and they send me special deals all the time. My mother really enjoyed the treatments as well!

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm new to the area and was looking for a place to get my eyebrows & lashes tinted which I do regularly. Wound up taking a chance on midori as it is right down the road & they accepted my SpaFinder gift certificate. SO glad I did! Even though the communication between their receptionist & the staff seems nonexistent (receptionist didn't even tell her I was waiting) the service I came for was excellent. She listened to what I asked for, was very knowledgable and it was a very relaxing experience. Definitely recommend for any type of waxing or facial service.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

As soon as I walked through the doors of Midori Salon and Spa I felt myself relax. I was scheduled for highlights and ended up taking advantage of their monthly specials. April 2013 specials are pick 3 selected services and get 50%off ALL THREE! I mean you can't get better deals than that! The pedicure, facial and salt scrub are AH MAZ ING! I highly suggest you call right now and make an appointment.