“Authentic and tasty at a reasonable price.”

Thai Bay & Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 292 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Description: Our foods are delicious and we have superior customer service.
Tampa, Florida
“Authentic and tasty at a reasonable price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We've been to Thai Bay for lunch and dinner and have always enjoyed our meals. Sushi, seafood pad thai, cashew chicken, egg rolls, fried rice - all were great! The lunch combos provide a great value and include soup and egg rolls. You can sit at the sushi bar or enjoy the lovely Thai decor in booths or tables. They offer take out, but have never had anyone available for delivery when I have called for lunch delivery.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Luv2TalkTravel

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You will keep going back here. Best food in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Service is outstanding and the food is delicious! I go there often, either by myself or with larger groups from work. The food always arrives quickly and the portions are large enough to satisfy my appetite, which is not easy for somebody 6'6" - 245 lbs who loves to eat. For the same price you might spend at a fast food joint, you could be immersed in a nice atmosphere with pleasant and friendly wait staff. And most importantly, the food is delicious (which I already stated in my first sentence but am happy to repeat it). The only thing from preventing me from eating at Thai Bay more often is that it is not close to where I live. (Sad) :(

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Jeff R
Largo, Florida
“Great Thai Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

We have been to this restaurant many times! The food is always good and ample. The service is courteous and efficient. The décor feels authentic. There is also a sushi bar. What little sushi I've done has been good. My favorites are the curries and pad thai. The fact that we are regulars speaks volumns.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank clrwmary
Miami, Florida
“Very Good Thai Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We visited this restaurant several times over the last few months when visiting Largo. The noodle dishes are very good and traditional Thai. Singah beer is cold and delicious, they have others, but this was very tasty. Lots of chicken, pork and seafood dishes- there was a Lobster Shrimp Combo that was to die for.
Service was efficient, not fine dining, but quite adequate.
We would return and try more dishes. (if you order the soups, be prepared- they are almost full meals!)

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank J D
Niagara Falls, New York
“Delicious Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Went to this restaurant after arriving in Largo, Florida. We had a late lunch there and I had ordered their fried rice with vegetables. The other people of our group had the green curry chicken (I believe that is what it was called) and I forgot what my other friend had. I remember it was seafood. All 3 of us loved our food and I can say that I have been to several Thai restaurants in different countries. And even tho this was "only" a plain rice and vegetables I can say this was the best I have ever had! Everything was cooked/fried to perfection and the spices they used gave it a wonderful flavor!
Also, the way the owners decorated this restaurant shows a great taste on love for little details.
Service was fast and staff was very friendly! Will definitely be back again next time I am in the area!

• Visited June 2013