“Nice Atmosphere”

Thai Bay & Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 298 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Soups
Description: Our foods are delicious and we have superior customer service.
Description: Our foods are delicious and we have superior customer service.
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Not a lot to comment on as a lone diner. Atmosphere had a nice royal Thai look. Waitresses nicely attired in Thai costume. I had a very good chiken Masaman coconut curry which was among the best I ever ate. I asked for brown rice for which I was charged an extra $1.75 without being told there was an extra charge (I hate that!)

1  Thank 1Rahhalatun

Reviewed June 5, 2012

We go here all the time. ALWAYS good.The sushi is excellent. The service is great. The Thai food is prepared well.

1  Thank Bonnieboggus
Reviewed December 18, 2011

In the past, the service was terribly slow, but over the last 6 months they've improved and it's no longer an issue. (Actually, I'm shocked at how fast the food comes!) But, if you're in a real rush, they offer take out.

The "Amazing Chicken" is out of this world and the pad thai is some of the best around! I've been eating at Thai Bay for the last four years with family, friends, and co-workers. The food is always good and the price is right for the quality. Sushi is also fantastic!

2  Thank VictoriaOT
Reviewed February 5, 2011

The portions were huge the food was good. The service was slow. Took two hours for dinner. When we complained to the new management we were told if you don't like it don't come back.

1  Thank Stevied888
Reviewed January 27, 2010

Consistently yummy Thai, dine in or take out. Never had a bad meal there. Curries are a stand out & they will adjust the heat.

1  Thank cheney