“Good Food Hot Waitresses”

The WingHouse of Largo
Ranked #144 of 293 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Food Hot Waitresses”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The food is good the waitresses are better. This is a guys must stop for wings, burgers and beer.
The food is much better than the "other wing place noted for its waitresses. Too bad they are only in Florida.

• Visited March 2014

Seminole
“Winghouse”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We are regular customers. They have good happy hour deals on drinks and the food is good. Many tv for watching sports.

Visited October 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Wow”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Bad version of bar and grill
Service was terrible
Yes we were there for game but just because we are not 20 something steroid heads is not a good reason to ignore us
Service slow food over priced drinks watered down wont be back lot more options in area and woman were not that hot and in area there are plenty of adult clubs if that is what u want

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank chefwhogoes
Largo, Florida
“REALLY NICE SIZED WINGS - NO PIGEONS HERE...”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I admit I am in love with the most expensive part of the chicken. The wings sell for more money than any other parts per weight or wastage. With that said, these are the best wings I have had in the Tampa Bay area. PERIOD! ! Larger, Fresh, Hot, Juicy, and the house medium sauce was easy on the tongue and, gentle on the tummy.

As one who cooks and writes about food, my palate might be a hair above most. I started working on an article about wings and it has been more of a treat than real work. Actually hitting a new place every two to three days, making comparisons, and I have to be honest. So far no one touches this place. There were also...

Lots of disappointments, and I have noticed some folks praised places , some with big names that frankly really don't stand up. They must be from another universe if they thought those wings were good. Frankly we found lots of the following, undersized wings, overcooked, burnt and drowned, over breaded, small portions, dried up, chiller burn...and some sauces that smothered most of the imperfections and infuriated the Maalox Gods. Some are mentioned in my other reviews and not just a one time test, I go back three times.

This place and subsequent other locations was started by Crawford Ker, a former college and professional football player for the Cowboys and Broncos. Those guys can eat, and it's reflected in the menu and preparation. That explains the fifty wing size plater, two of us tried to nail it one night and I was stuffed. The remnants were great the next day.

They are known for their chicken wings and award winning hot sauce, but the WingHouse is more than that. New TV's all over the place with the latest sports and major event packages.
Almost every week is a specialty night with various events, like custom cars and cycles, a sports special on PPV or salute to the troops.

They serve roadhouse American entrees. The burgers are huge, the sandwiches plump and more ways to serve chicken in salads both for the volume eater and the diet inclined lo-cal aficionado. Veggies, pasta and Their "boneless wings" are available grilled for the healthy folks.

They have a full, really full, full-service bar, a nice selection of liquor cocktails and major domestic, imported and specialty beers.

We went there three times, different folks twice and the last trip was a solo, excellent, excellent, consistently good. I had the wings, in medium sauce, I won't tell you how many, and a cold Corona served with the lime.

The World Famous Winghouse Girls:
Just as with their main competition, which is Hooter's there are the girls. Part of the food industry is presentation. How the food looks when it comes out of the kitchen. I can safely say having it delivered by a nice looking server is better than having it served by Morticia.

Their uniforms, are not as scanty as you might think but are form fitting. There were nice forms fitting those costumes. It might not make everybody happy BUT, they are beautiful, they smile, they have great personalities, my server was very intelligent and worldly. Her name was MAYA. I don't believe the church group eats in and may go the takeout route.

On their menus and webpage, Ker writes, our version of "The Girl Next Door", The World Famous WingHouse Girls specialize in being "brilliant on the basics." Their great service, positive attitudes, and pretty smiles make WingHouse the ideal place to be a sports fan.

No argument from me, pass the Ranch dressing please...

• Visited June 2013
South Florida, Florida
“Service sometimes very slow”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We go to this place fairly regularly. Beers are great price, Wings are pretty good, but the service !!!!
Last couple of times, we have had to wait for over 15 minutes just to get a drink.
The place wasn't even busy, but it seemed that once we were seated, we were invisible.
Of course when we complained, the servers were apologetic, but should we need to complain ?
We are the customers. !!!
We will give it another try, but if the service disappoints again, will be looking for another "watering hole".

• Visited April 2013