“Great value..great location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of D & F Pathway's Motel-Cafe

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Largo
D & F Pathway's Motel-Cafe
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Largo
cape cod
“Great value..great location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed here for a week. Debbie the manager is great just ask her and she will deliver. We asked for fresh towels daily and it was no problem. Grills on site for outdoor cooking. Wonderful location to beaches clearwater is about fifteen minutes away. We drove to naples and it was around two and a half hours. I would return and recommend..its not the Hilton but your certainly not paying crazy rates either!

• Stayed April 2012
3 Thank tekapie1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

First of all the sign stated one price and I got charged another. They said there was free wifi but i didn't get it my room. When i told the owner all she said is you should have it. I didn't. There us no housekeeping at all. We stayed here for 2 weeks and nobody came in to change sheets, etc. I asked for a roll a toilet paper and I got attitude. I asked for a second key I got attitude. Every time I pulled into the Parkin lot the owner had something negative to say. It was so uncomfortable. it got to the point where I bought my own trash bags toilet paper etc. I would never stay here again. We wouldn't even go outside to avoid rude comments. Pay an extra couple dollars and stay at a hotel where they are nice and accommodating.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Kristinachka
Sheila L, Owner at D & F Pathway's Motel-Cafe, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
I am sorry to hear of this guests experience. I would like to address the complaints as follows:
Regarding the prices on the sign outside of the Motel, this price is for a standard room plus tax. We do have free WI-FI at the Motel, since this posting we have re checked the WI-FI signal and all rooms are receiving WI-FI access.
Housekeeping is offered upon request, if guests decline housekeeping we respect there wishes. Fresh linens, towels, toilet tissue and condiments are available daily to all guests.
I am so sorry you feel my staff was unhelpful and unfriendly. I am concerned to hear these comments as all our other guest ratings have been 5 star and mention how polite and helpful the staff have been to them. However we do take any complaints seriously and will be looking into this further. We thank you for taking the time to post a review.
Sarina,Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

stayed here for a week . weekly rate is great. super clean and friendly owner/manager. stayed here as it is near the 45 mile pinellas trail for biking.
i had a front unit near the main road, which had road noise which is understandable. there are excellent units away from the road which i will book next time i visit.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the main rd, altho they are all good. just personal preference
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
5 Thank Alan J
Richfield, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2011

Had to write an updated review after staying again this year. Again, the room was clean and comfortable, and is located perfectly for us. Stores are within walking distance, and the beach is a short bike ride away, or a few minutes in the car. The wi-fi has been upgraded, and works perfectly. The manager, Debbie, is very friendly, but strict when she needs to be- keeping the environment quiet and relaxing.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
7 Thank DeniseGab
Richfield, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2010

We stayed here for a week, booked after seeing photos online, and really weren't sure what to expect. This little motel is perfectly clean and comfortable, and welcomed our big yellow lab with no problem. You can walk to the drug store or grocery store, and the beach is just a short bike ride away. My only complaint is that the internet connection was weak, and I couldn't get some needed work done-- but our room was the furthest from the office and router.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
6 Thank DeniseGab
central florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2010

Stayed here for one night only, the room was exceptionally clean, fully funcitonal kitchenette, and the bed was very inviting. Great value, and very friendly owner/manager.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
7 Thank vet56tes
Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2010

Being from out of town and working away from home, i found D&F to be just the spot for me. Great room, freindly people and mangement, and to top it all the right price.
After a hard days work, you need a bit of piece and quiet, i found that here, but a great location for the days i had off.
Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
4 Thank Pitbull10
Also consider these accommodations in or near Largo
Tampa Bay Extended Stay Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Largo-Clearwater
Hampton Inn and Suites Largo
Magnuson Hotel Clearwater Central
Residence Inn Clearwater Downtown
Pelican Pointe Hotel and Resort

Been to D & F Pathway's Motel-Cafe? Share your experiences!