“The kids had a great time”
Review of Xtreme Fun Center

Xtreme Fun Center
Ranked #7 of 9 Fun & Games in Largo
More attraction details
Owner description: Xtreme Fun Center has Florida's Largest Laser Tag Arena (6,500 square feet), Indoor Batting Cages and Huge Arcade with awesome prize counter.
Jonesborough, Tennessee
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“The kids had a great time”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We took our teenage son and 9 y/o nephew here for a weekend outing. They had tons of fun playing laser tag, batting cage, and redemption games. I came out broke after almost four hours, but the kids loved it. It would be nice if the seating for the non-players (like us) was more comfortable, but that might be too much to hope for! After four hours, my back was on fire. Adults - bring something to read unless you want to play.

Visited August 2013

Largo, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Average”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I loved the indoor batting cages, but other than that I felt like the place was dirty. There was not many helmets and bats. I experienced a few difficulties with tokens but the staff was awesome enough to give me more if a game didnt work. I feel like this place is for young children, maybe 13 and younger

Visited June 2013
St. Petersburg
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“awesome lazer tag”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

we went to a birthday party here for lazer tag. ... the kids and I had a blast ... I got to play and it was really fun.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Cladaghrin
Seminole, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Awesome place”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We went there for the 2nd year in a row for my nephews birthday. The staff is very attentive and friendly, something you dont expect for a staff of young ages. They offer lots of different packages for Birthdays including private event rentals. Lots of great games, batting cages and laser tag. Fun for the whole family.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Rschrader
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Laser Tag....”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

It was my first time doing laser tag me and my partner, we had a blast it was $12 a piece for 2 games that both lasted 12mins. It was definitely a work out. Would recommend for adults and children.

1 Thank Shavonlp