“Laser Tag....”
Review of Xtreme Fun Center

Xtreme Fun Center
Ranked #3 of 7 Fun & Games in Largo
More attraction details
Owner description: Xtreme Fun Center has Florida's Largest Laser Tag Arena (6,500 square feet), Indoor Batting Cages and Huge Arcade with awesome prize counter.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Laser Tag....”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

It was my first time doing laser tag me and my partner, we had a blast it was $12 a piece for 2 games that both lasted 12mins. It was definitely a work out. Would recommend for adults and children.

1 Thank Shavonlp

Largo, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“What a blast!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Wonderful place for kids and adults. We had a blast. The kids did laser tag and we played the video games. What FUN!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank iconracrone
Largo, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Party Time!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My son's 5th birthday would not have been complete without this place! We had a great time and can't wait to head back. Laser tag, games, pizza, cupcakes! The whole sha-bang!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ilovecupcakesllc
Clearwater, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“the teens had a good time”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

My two teenaged grandchildren are a bit hard to keep busy when they come for a visit. They got my money's worth at Xtreme Fun Center, in my opinion. Both the girl and boy (ages 12 and 14) enjoyed the laser tag and had fun using the nice batting cages. Then they used the rest of their time in the game room. The center provided loads of tokens to use in the package deal I bought them, and even the parents got to play some games. Kids can accumulate awards in the game room and select "prizes" at the end of the visit. There is a parent waiting room for people who want to be nearby and comfortable while their kids play. I believe they could have stayed for an unlimited time that afternoon until their tokens ran out, and they could have purchased more or bought pizza and cokes, etc. if they got hungry. I think this was a very nice diversion for this age group. They also provide private party areas for younger kids with a package deal of food and the other attractions. Reminder: The staff was very friendly and helpful; they told us that Saturdays sometimes get overrun with younger kids celebrating at birthday parties. They suggested that most older kids prefer the afternoon or night time slots.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank JJinFL
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place for birthdays!”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

My kids love their laser tag. They do a great job with birthday parties! Very clean, safe and well managed!

1 Thank Momma_allboys