The Pie Factory & Toucan's Coffee House Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Largo, Florida, United States
“Great pies”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went there to get a pie. They have a fantastic assortment and the pies are delicious. They also serve lunch.

Visited December 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Still The Best Key Lime Pie and Chocolate Thunder!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Have visited Key West and Toucan Pie Factory still has the best Key lime Pie. As an alternative, try the Chocolate Thunder Cake...delicious! Locally owned and operated. All homemade ( not packaged). Must try while in area!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank bestfamilyadventures
Baldwinsville, New York, United States
“Great all you can eat Sunday Breakfast Buffet and Pie store”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

A great variety of breakfast foods, both southern style and northern. All made on site. We came away happy and full. A great bargain in a clean and very friendly environment. Owner ran and operated, they also do an amazing pie business. All home made on site and delicious. We were there on Sunday for breakfast and came back a few days later (Christmas eve) at closing and they let us in to buy a pie for dinner the next day...Their Key Lime is the best I have tasted... They have many kinds of pie, they sell a Toucan pie which is a pie made up of a variety of types of pie they make... It was so good we went back for a New Years Day Pie.. They ship their pies all over the US. I like doing business with local small businesses...you know right where the money is going...

• Visited December 2013
Largo, Florida
“Awful customer service”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I stopped in this afternoon because I always pass this place on my way to work.

What a waste of time. For a coffee house to have a broken cappuccino maker is pathetic. The woman behind the counter was rude and short as if I was inconveniencing her. I'll never go back.

• Visited December 2013
“Key lime. Oh my!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Just stopped in to try their "famous" key lime pie and glad we did. Some of the best I've ever had. Not too sweet and not to tart. Just perfect. Talked to owner and she was very nice. Everyone there was very friendly. You need to stop there!! Even better take a pie home!!