“GREAT SELECTION AND GOOD SERVICE”
Review of Thirsty Marlin Grill - CLOSED

Thirsty Marlin Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We have been several times, food is always good, service is adequate to good. Menu and specials give you alot to choose from. Prices are tad high but the portions are generous. I love the fried green tomatoes and the lobster bisque.

1  Thank SL21872

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Incredible! All the food is great, the servers are wonderful, the ambience is the best, enjoyed the whole experience, have been back a few times, will continue to return, nice music and kareoke.

1  Thank Louise K
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Ordered Raw Oysters and Boiled Shrimp as appetizers. The Oysters were old and obviously turning bad. We sent them back. The shrimp came and were obviously overcooked, dry and tough. No waitress was obviously pissed at our complaints and was done helping us so we left and paid the $30 bill for the iced tea and the food that was sent back.

1  Thank Beechjetdd
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed this restaurant. I ordered the portabella sandwich and it was DELICIOUS!! The other people at the table got a burger, cuban, and a wrap, and everyone enjoyed their food as well. My only issue was the bathroom. There was no hook to hang my purse. (There were visible holes in the wall where a hook once was.) I had to put my purse on the floor which I didn't like. But other than that, we really enjoyed the restaurant and will definitely go back!

1  Thank Reese5033
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Never been to Largo, FL before.... A guy at the Holiday Inn suggested this place for dinner.
My sister-in-law and I decided YES. We had the best fresh, hot, perfectly cooked Maine Lobster with a great salad and potatoes and wine. It was excellent. As good as the Lobster I had at the Mad Hatter on Sanibel. Really. The lobster was boiled, which is a perfect way to cook a live lobster. It is how they cook lobster in Bar Harbor, Maine with Hot butter sauce to dip the pieces in.

1  Thank KrisAJN