“Delightfully Irish”

Finley's Irish Pub & Eatery
Ranked #21 of 304 Restaurants in Largo
Cuisines: American, Irish
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Going solo, I sat down at the bar to be greeted by a friendly bartender that welcomed me. Ordered a beer and a grilled cheese, double-bacon, no tomato -- my personal favorite at such constabularies. It was excellent.

Paid my bill after my second beer, and walked out for $11 bucks plus tip. This is my kind of neighborhood bar.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Good beer .Realy big portion and price is good.Stuff r friendly.Always allow watch my favorite game no matter how many people is in cause have enough tv :-)

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Went here recently early Saturday afternoon. Quiet. Bartender/server very pleasant and attentive. Enjoyed their Corned Beef Sandwich with Cole Slaw and a couple of drafts. Good food and reasonably priced.

Several TVs, able to keep up with baseball and the hockey playoffs.

If in the area again I would definitely consider coming back.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

Just down the road. We have been there twice in the evening and it was a nice quiet place to drink and eat.(Only there during weekday)...I will go back.

1  Thank Leon47
Reviewed August 21, 2011

When you drive up you may think "this can't be the right place", but when you walk inside you will be very impressed ! The exterior does not do it justice. The interior is extremely well decorated. Nice dark, green walls with dark wood paneling on the bottom. The food was great! The sinature meal is the "Shephards Pie" quesadillas. I would like to see a larger beer selection. A couple foreigns and the standard In bev line. He did seem to have a huge liquor selection. We were served by John, the owner. Very nice guy. I would highly recommend this as a place to get a great meal in a comfortable environment.

4  Thank Intern63