“healthy food enticing desserts”
Review of Frida's Cafe

Frida's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Largo
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Frida's has great salads, sandwiches and beautiful desserts. Open for breakfast and lunch. Lunch is served with a slice of their special spice bread that ends your meal with a perfect flavor

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife and i recently moved to the area with our daughter. We always come in for breakfast. Which we enjoy, but we are concerned about a few things. #1 not many options for kids to eat. #2 When I ordered a water for my daughter and they gave me a 5oz dixie cup. Then i asked for a lid they said they don't have any lids for those cups. I said well may I have a cup with a lid? Sure, for $.81. I think that is ridiculous. I have never heard of being charged 75 cents and then 6 cents tax. It just left a bad taste in my mouth and i didn't end up enjoying lunch. I know times are tough but this terrible. It's not the money, it's just the principal.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I live in Chicago and visit my best friend in Largo once a year and my trip is not complete without eating at Frida's!!! Everything I've tried is fantastic! The dessert counter alone is worth the visit but their sandwiches are amazing as well!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Stopped for breakfast before leaving town. It was well worth the stop. We picked up goodies for a friend we'd see on our way home and also some to take home with us.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

we have lived in the area for quite a while, and always get our desserts from Fridas. We specially come when we celebrate birthday's, because we get a variety of desserts to share with all of our family members. Is there a specific one? Too many to say I have a favorite. Do yourself a favor, go visit, for Sunday after church with your family, have everyone order something different and share them amongst each other. Don't forget to order the specialty coffees. I think that you cant go wrong here, everything is fresh and delicious! Try it!