“Weekend away - good value for the money!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Lantana
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Planned a spontaneous trip on a budget. Some reviews seemed discouraging, but decided to give this place a try. I was surely surprised by the great value - currently half of the hotel is being remodelled and I was lucky enough to get a newly designed soon on the east 3rd floor. Very quiet and relaxing. The only missing part to score 5 is the heavenly shower and bath robe. Would definitely go again. Would try to add photos soon.

Room Tip: Maybe call in advance and ask for a new model
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Adrian W
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Just stayed three nights to visit family close to this hotel. Service was great. Room was nice. Loved the breakfast. Would stay again. My family joind me in the lobby in the mornings. They liked the cleanliness and the friendly service as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Terri H
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Just stayed their for 2 nights to attend a family soiree nearby .Great rates ,clean room ,great and free breakfast and friendly front Desk. Amanda, I think that was her name was lovely. Best eggs in the world for breakfast, nice and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Whole place was great. Room was roomy, comfortable and clean. breakfast was amazing and staff were so courteous. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was quiet and staff was great to interact with. Checkout was fast and easy.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed at inn fl056 in lantana fl on 10/5/12 and I have to say that it was the worst hotel experience I have had. Firstly, on my way to the location, I called 13 times to ask for directions and the phone just kept ringing and ringing. Once I finally arrived, the front desk lady was very nice when she checked me in. After check in she handed me the receipt which stated my entire stay for 64$ plus tax.
When I checked out, the manager informed me that the lady whom checked me in was new and didn't charge me the right amount. Long story short, the hotel charged me 350+ but promised to have the funds refunded by the 9th of October, 2012. This is fine (if I get the refund incident free) but the problem is that the hotel took ALL of my travel money for my trip back home. That means I had no gas or food money for my family.
As you can imagine, this was the worst case scenario for my family. There isn't anything my back can do because they are closed because of the holiday. Taking all of that money was simply unprofessional and quite frankly dangerous. Luckily I had enough credit on my card to make it home...., barely. I will not recommend this chain of hotels to any of my colleagues who travel quite frequently. This comport inn made this vacations one of the worst my family has had.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The room was quiet and fairly comfortable; however, it was not up to the quality of other Comfort Inn/Suites. It appears that it is in the process of redecorating, but it certainly hadn't reached our room yet. The current decor was shabby with damaged furniture and wallpaper peeling off the walls. We were there for 4 nights. The housekeeping didn't make the beds after the first night, they neglected to replace the towels and plastic cups the second night, and our room keys failed to work on the final night. The CRT TV wasn't programmed with all of the channels--we didn't even realize they had Encore until the final night. The water pressure in the bathroom sink was very low, and the shower head leaked. My husband has stayed at the Hampton Inn, which is not too far away, and liked it much better. The breakfast was OK with the usual waffles, cold cereal, donuts and bagels. The eggs were cooked in round shapes, probably so the patrons could build a breakfast sandwich with the round sausage. We will definitely not stay there in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kansascat74
ceeceePalmBeach, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

I'm sorry your experience with us was unfavorable. We are in the process of renovating our hotel. We will have all new furniture, bedding and flat screen TV's coming by end of November. I hope you will give us another try if you are in the area.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Let me just say this hotel was the worst hotel I have stayed at in my whole life. I am a model and travel all over the continental us and this hotel was repulsive and the staff looked like they were picked off a street corner and placed there to work.
To begin with when I checked in I was put in the dirtiest room I've ever been in.
The street had hoodlums every where. I was afraid to walk outside alone. I didn't want to take my shoes off. The floor was filthy.
The sheets and blankets were old. I didn't even want to get in the bed. I pulled down the sheets and there was a used qtip in the bed and curly pubes. I of course told the desk about this and they didn't act shocked. Like finding pubes in the bed was a daily occurrence. I was grossed out. I switched to a handicapped room. Then I had a friend pick me up. There was weird people walking all over. The widow didn't work and the food was gross I couldn't eat it. Do yourself a favor and don't stay here. Plus they charged an extra 20 on my card. Do yourself a favor and don't stay here. There's better places cheaper. Also if your a reward member they don't honor the late checkout that all other choice hotels do. I was repulsed. I should have read the reviews. Disgusting and this hotel is just a hop and a skip away from being condemned

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank briella01
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lantana
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lantana
Courtyard by Marriott Boynton Beach
Barefoot Mailman Motel
Barefoot Mailman Motel
#1 of 5 in Lantana

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Lantana - West Palm Beach South? Share your experiences!