“Good food and service”

El Bohio Cuban Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 64 Restaurants in Lantana
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I went here for lunch with my wife (who typically wouldn't eat Cuban food if she was on her own) and it was very good. I had the churrasco, which was a large cut and cooked almost perfectly. The rice and beans were very good and the fried plantains were really some of the best I've ever had -- fried just right, until they were crispy but not soggy. My wife wasn't feeling very adventurous but enjoyed her burger. Service was good and the room was comfortable and air conditioned. Prices are reasonable. We'll definitely go back the next time we visit family in the area. The building is kind of in the middle of a parking lot, but so what.

Reviewed September 3, 2011

Run the other way. SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. Customer services is very poor!! They treat you like criminals.....THEY ARE THE CRIMINALS AS THEY TRY TO OVERCHARGE YOU!!! Food quality is poor depending in what you order>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Eat inside and enjoy a nicely decorated pleasant location to visit in peace. The staff are very attentive and modify to your request for great dishes to savor. Their seafood is great. We enjoyed and will be back. Location been in business for more than 15yrs. Real Cuban atmosphere for everyone to enjoy.

Reviewed April 16, 2011

I stumbled across the restaurant several years ago during a trip to West Palm Beach and couldn't stop thinking about a return. While on vacation this month we made a point to stop back for lunch and it did not disappoint!. Do not be scared off by the exterior, it's a small freestanding building in the parking lot of a strip mall nestled in an iffy looking neighborhood. This place is the real deal, fried plantains, black beans, red beans, all muy delicioso. My wife had the Cuban sandwich and I had the luch special, a braised pork chop (only $5.99). It was soooo good, I will be back!

Reviewed January 24, 2011

We recently visited this restaurant not knowing what to expect. The atmosphere is cozy and quaint and the service was fantastic. We tried the sampler platter, which gave us a taste of their truly authentic cuisine, which was absolutely fabulous! We also tried the argentinean steak, which was flavorful and tender. We didn't have a single complaint and would recommend this little gem to all.