“great food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2013

we ate here several times and the food and the value was terrific very nice owners try the chicken parm its to die for and the garlic rolls are heaven

There are newer reviews for Lantana Pizza

Reviewed November 14, 2012

we have been looking for a good pizza place while vacationing in south palm beach...finally found it tucked away in the Manalapan Plaza across the street from Ritz Carlton Hotel. Pleasant outdoor seating, very friendly service, large portions and reasonable prices make this a destination within walking distance to our condo. We are looking forward to trying other items on the menu...

1  Thank ksanikon
Reviewed November 13, 2012

After a wonderful experience at the new location, Lantana II, I went online to review the great time I had. Sorry to see that there were many mixed reviews, but upon reading further I saw this was in a different location than where I had been. Upon accident I came across Lantana Pizza's new second location in Manalapan on S. Ocean Blvd. Being from the FL Panhandle, I have never been to the original on Greynolds so can't judge that. However, I absolute adore the newest little addition that is in an outdoor mall (near the new John G's). With the detour, I had to turn around in the parking lot, saw a Pizza sign (and usually if it's a II it must be ok I thought). Opened the door to find a homey wonderful smell, but no dining room! Apparently it is still in the making, but doesn't matter as the tables outdoors were perfect. The very best part is that I met Monica & Lou who manage this one and they are the kindest, most wonderful hosts you'll find! The pizza was fantastic, the garlic rolls are out of this world (a gift from my hosts as I paid for my take-out pizza). When my husband arrived in town (we were there for the birth of our daughter's baby), I took him there as well. Monica & Lou remembered me & made us feel like family stopping back by! We'll be down that way @ Thanksgiving to see the baby again & can't wait to go back to Lantana Pizza II !!!

1  Thank gpm_12
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We usually eat there on any day except Tuesday. We like the Rome entree which is Veal Parmigiana and Lasagna. We love the rich thick favorable seasoned marinara sauce. Tuesday the regular chef was not there and there was a stranger doing the cooking. The sauces were horrible. Very thin and without taste. We were very disappointed and boxed everything home to head and provide our own sauce. It is really a shame that this restaurant which is well known for the rich sauces took this hit because they hired a person that didn't know how to cook. The service remained very good but the food was terrible.

2  Thank Don H
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The food is really good but the service is why we keep coming back (almost weekly) everyone that works there treats us like family and we feel the same about them.